Features > Buy, Sell & Trade

~~ READ THE TRADING RULES BEFORE POSTING ~~

(1/6) > >>

snowball:
CCF and staffs are not reponsible for any transactions.   We are only providing a free platform for you to connect to buyer, seller or trader.   Trade fair but use normal caution.

B.S.T. FORUM RULES:

1. Sellers must have at least 50 posts and must have been a member for at least 60 days and no more than 3 negative Karma to participate in B.S.T. forum.
2. Limited to 2 threads per 24 hours per member.
3. Limited to 3 auction style listings per 24 hours per member.
4. Start your topic with the word 'Buying', 'Selling', or 'Trading'.
5. Chinese numismatic related items are preferred.
6. B.S.T. forum TOPIC URL must be either provided when leaving feedback or sent to admin for verification. 
7. No bad language in feedback comments.
8. CCF Staff reserve the right to remove listings without any prior notice.
9. All trades are made at your own risk.

CCF AUCTIONS RULES:

1. Sellers must have at least 200 posts and must have been a member for at least 6 months to participate in CCF Auctions, not limited to forum staffs, and well known reputable dealers.
2. Eligible members who are interested to sell, please first get approval from the staff team.
3. Limited to 10 7-day auctions per day per seller.
4. Sellers must include Shipping, Payment & Return Policy within each item description.
5. Sellers must have a reasonable bid increment set up for each auction.  (suggestion: 10% for lower priced items and 5% for higher price items of the final amount price expecting.)
6. Buyers must read and agree with seller's Shipping, Payment & Return Policy.
7. Buyers are responsible to ask questions before placing bid or order.
8. CCF Auctions URL must be either included when leaving feedback or sent to admin for verification.
9. No bad language in feedback comments.
10. CCF Staff reserve the right to remove listings without any prior notice.
11. All trades are made at your own risk.

Thank you! & Have fun!

snowball

last updated on 05/06/2016

PandaAccumulator:
That's a great improvement. Thank you SB!  :thumbup:

Mirkkanen:
On another forum to which I belong, when a reputable, senior member conducts a trade with a new or unestablished member, it is expected that the unestablished member ships the merchandise or makes a payment prior to the senior member fulfilling his/her portion of the transaction. Like this forum now has, there is a feedback system in place whereby you can track the number of positive/negative transactions all members have, and you can read comments posted by the members who've traded with that member before. This seems to consistently work. In the rare case that an unestablished member is unwilling to send first, the two parties have agreed to ship the items to a neutral third party, usually a moderator, who completes the transaction by shipping the items to their appropriate destinations (without receiving monetary compensation). This is a lot to ask of a moderator, but thankfully it is rarely requested. I'd say that about 40-50 transactions for gold and silver bullion are completed daily on the other forum I'm referring to. Just some thoughts . . .

EDIT: I like the new rules put in place, and I very much support the feedback tracking system. Thank you Snowball.

snowball:
Mirkkanen, thank you for your inputs.  I appreciate it.   :thumbup:

snowball

snowball:

--- Quote from: pandaccumulator on December 05, 2012, 04:03:02 PM ---That's a great improvement. Thank you SB!  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Call me snowball, snow or ball, please not SB.   N8

Thank you!

snowball

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version