Main > Identification Help

China butterly medals?

(1/2) > >>

fractalfate:
Looking through some of my odds-and-ends, I found these beautiful butterly medals pictured horribly below. They have no date mark. Eight different butterfly patterns, all with the same reverse of a nature scene with creepy crawlies. Obverse states "World Wildlife Series" and reverse states "Chen Baocai Butterfly Museum." Any idea on date of mintage, composition, rarity? Thanks!

pandamonium:
A few years ago a 4 pc set of Chen Baocai butterfly silver plate brass sold for $5 or less and i gave a set, some singles away to new collectors.  About 66,000 mint each year?   4 different yrs so 4 sets?
The set in photos sold for $82.   Not reputable grader.    Typical price today.   Beauties but cheapies that keep going up in price....

Ebay keeps rolling out new improvements that are not improvements to me.   Ebay bucks is history...

Kitco  NewsBite   "Mints are running out of gold; not enough physical silver to cover paper-former US Mint Director"

KeyDate1/2ozPandas:
Ebay new manage payments has reduced my total ebay plus paypal fee down to 7.6%, that probably why ebay bucks are gone, they are passing the saving to the seller, which really is to the buyer directly, because I will reduce my ebay prices from being 10% above website to 8% now. 

pandamonium:
That is good news from ebay but i rarely sell anything.   Did sell a mountain bike last yr and asked for a discount on the 10% fee so ebay removed the entire fee.    Still think ebay bucks is a good idea and ebay can afford it....

PandaCollector:

--- Quote from: KeyDate1/2ozPandas on May 01, 2021, 11:52:55 PM ---Ebay new manage payments has reduced my total ebay plus paypal fee down to 7.6%, that probably why ebay bucks are gone, they are passing the saving to the seller, which really is to the buyer directly, because I will reduce my ebay prices from being 10% above website to 8% now. 

--- End quote ---

I had a 5% eBay bucks offer a couple of weeks ago.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and` More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide
Home of the Valentine Panda
PCGS Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version