Main > General Discussion

New world coin website and free monthly article on chinese coins!

(1/3) > >>

ChineseCoinQuest:
Hi Everyone!
     My friend and I have teamed up and created a new platform for us to buy, sell, display coins and provide a free monthly article to inform the public about Chinese Numismatics. The first article gives a background on the Iconic Fatman Dollar, following articles will be about varieties between Republic era and the Empire Provincial era. Subscribers will receive a monthly article email as a reminder.

More material is being graded as we speak!

Special thanks to forum member fwang2450 for allowing us to use an image and some information on the gallery page.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the reading!

https://atozworldcoins.com

pandamonium:
Interesting site.  Not everyone loves ebay so more selling sites the better...

Could you remove the black box that says "This website uses cookies"......?

pandamonium:
I signed up for and got my first email about Chinese from A to Z world coins.   Very good information and photos.

Nothing new for experts, but valuable info for us hillbillies.   I suggest you sign up too......

PandaCollector:

--- Quote from: ChineseCoinQuest on December 01, 2021, 04:20:29 PM ---Hi Everyone!
     My friend and I have teamed up and created a new platform for us to buy, sell, display coins and provide a free monthly article to inform the public about Chinese Numismatics. The first article gives a background on the Iconic Fatman Dollar, following articles will be about varieties between Republic era and the Empire Provincial era. Subscribers will receive a monthly article email as a reminder.

More material is being graded as we speak!

Special thanks to forum member fwang2450 for allowing us to use an image and some information on the gallery page.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the reading!

https://atozworldcoins.com

--- End quote ---

Congratulations and good luck!

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and` More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide
Home of the Valentine Panda
PCGS Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

ChineseCoinQuest:

--- Quote from: pandamonium on January 02, 2022, 08:04:24 AM ---I signed up for and got my first email about Chinese from A to Z world coins.   Very good information and photos.

Nothing new for experts, but valuable info for us hillbillies.   I suggest you sign up too......

--- End quote ---

Thanks Pandamonium! We’re happy to hear you liked the article!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version