Resources > Chinese Numismatic News, Articles, Books

COINage Magazine: PCGS Adds Three Leading Experts, Promotes Another

(1/3) > >>

PandaCollector:
Professional Coin Grading Service Continues Its Year of Expansion by Adding More Key Professionals to its Team

"(Santa Ana, California) – December 14, 2020 – As Professional Coin Grading Service (www.PCGS.com) closes a year of rapid growth, the world’s leading third-party coin and banknote grading service is making further expansions to its team of experts. Joining are Jamie Kiskis as PCGS parent company Collectors Universe Vice President of Product Development, Mark Ferguson as PCGS Senior Price Guide Consultant, and Peter Anthony as PCGS Modern Chinese Coins Consultant."

“These key professionals will help drive where PCGS goes during its 35th anniversary year in 2021 and beyond,” remarks PCGS President Brett Charville. “We’ve always had a transformative role in the coin and banknote marketplace, and we look forward to unveiling many exciting things to come in the upcoming year.”

COINage Magazine:
https://www.coinagemag.com/pcgs-adds-three-leading-experts-promotes-another/

Peter Anthony,
PCGS Modern Chinese Coins Consultant

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide
Home of the Valentine Panda
PCGS Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

comeaux:
Another huge achievement Peter !!!

Well deserved and congratulations  :thumbup:

PandaAccumulator:
Hi Peter,

Congratulations! Would you mind me to ask: are you still serving as a consultant for NGC?

Thanks
PA

KeyDate1/2ozPandas:
Congrats Peter.

With Peter at PCGS I wonder if PCGS will one day command premiums to NGC for gold.  For silver there is so little in PCGS holders that I am getting 20-30% premium, was expecting 10-20% discount.

fwang2450:
Congratulations, Peter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version