Resources > Chinese Numismatic Events

F.U.N. Show

(1/2) > >>

PandaCollector:
Is anyone going to FUN? Look for me at table 952. I am bringing some of the 2020 silver Valentine Pandas — the perfect Valentine's Day gift — along.
2020 is the 5th year for the heart-shaped Panda series from the Shenyang Mint.

Always happy to chat about Chinese coins, so stop by.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

pandamonium:
In hand this gorgeous silver red heart panda gets a lot of attention.     Must own panda.....

ShareTheNews:
New here. Thought I’d take the diver and sign up in 2020.  Love medals more than I do coins due to the creative license of both the obverse and reverse.  Nice panda medal!

PandaCollector:

--- Quote from: ShareTheNews on January 09, 2020, 07:23:01 PM ---New here. Thought I’d take the diver and sign up in 2020.  Love medals more than I do coins due to the creative license of both the obverse and reverse.  Nice panda medal!

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Forum ShareTheNews. I agree that medals can be fascinating due to the creative possibilities they offer.

The first day of the F.U.N. show was excellent. This is a very large show and the attendance, both dealer and visitor, was excellent. I was initially disappointed that FUN doesn't give out press passes, but could hardly complain much given that admission is free to the public. Six of one, a half dozen of the other, so to speak. The show continues tomorrow and Saturday.  There is lots to do and see here, including a major section occupied by the U.S. Mint and its store.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

PandaCollector:

--- Quote from: pandamonium on January 08, 2020, 06:44:34 PM ---In hand this gorgeous silver red heart panda gets a lot of attention.     Must own panda.....

--- End quote ---

Yes, it has that effect when you see it, better even than the photos. I sold a some to one dealer in the morning and he texted me in the afternoon to bring more, the first group was sold.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version