Author Topic: Hello.....what a site!  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Goldenradar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New
Hello.....what a site!
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:03:55 AM »
Hey.....just wanted to let you guys know that this quite the site!!!
I had many question about some Panda's that I purchased off Ebay recently and bumped into one of your member off the KITCO Precious Metal website. He led me to this site....for wish I am grateful for. By the way....hats off to "digbird" who sent me here....he has been pleasant to talk with, and I've learned much in the last few days. I've been collecting silver Pandas ( for my 3 kids) for a few years now and just want to expand my knowledge about these coins, not to mention the odd looking pouches on the older Pandas I just purchased. Turned out that they are possibly fake....still waiting to get them (from China). I will be returning all but, a couple to have some fake samples. Wow....little did I know that others will go great lengths to try to sucker and deceive others to be selling the "real deal"! I like this hobby.....so, arming myself with all those who have shared their experiences and knowledge will be a treat, and hopefully, in time to come....I'll be able to add to this forum! Thanks to all you members for your time and dedication to make this a worthwhile and fun hobby....and hopefully a good "investment"! Good day....and carry on! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
Re: Hello.....what a site!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:30:09 AM »
Welcome to the forum  :thumbup1:

Offline digbird

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 02:08:08 PM »
Good to see you Goldenradar. Lots to see over here and ebay links are allowed. cheers and best of luck.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
Goldenradar, wait till you see all the photos of these beauties......it is awesome......

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 11:08:31 AM »
Goldenradar,

Glad you found us. Welcome!

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com