Author Topic: Experience Writing Sponsorship Proposals? (Non-Coin Related)  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
Experience Writing Sponsorship Proposals? (Non-Coin Related)
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:53:13 AM »
Since this is an intelligent bunch, I'll mention that I'm in the process of generating a proposal in order to obtain corporate sponsorship for the US National Sepaktakraw team. I could use some advice from anyone in the marketing business.

Once I identify potential sponsors whose marketing objectives match the resources that the US Nat'l team can deliver (through its inclusion in a televised international tournament platform with live broadcasts to audiences in 67 countries across 5 continents), I'll be sending out a cover letter and a media package to each company. Before I do so, I will attempt to make contact with the person at each company who has the capacity to say yes to proposals such as mine.

Do any of you have experience drafting cover letters/proposals of this nature? I have a working draft that I will post shortly. Any feedback is welcome, as long as you have something of value to contribute :)

Thanks,
Mirkkanen

Pic 1: Below, you can see a pic of my spiker (left) and I (right) celebrating winning a point. This photo was taken during our quarterfinal match vs. Iran, which we narrowly won 2 games to 1. I like it because it shows our elation and Iran's simultaneous dejection.

Pic 2: A pic of my spiker (left) and my server (right) celebrating another point. There's lots of celebration in Sepaktakraw :) Again, I like it because it shows our elation and Iran's simultaneous dejection. An epic photo!