Author Topic: Selling my chinese 1911 Yunnan province dragon 50 cents silver coin MS 61 grade  (Read 2391 times)

Offline chinese_item

• Trade Count: (0)
China 1911 Yunnan province dragon 50 cents silver coin MS 61 grade for sale

The tailhairs are without line on the surface as original design and it looks like thinner than normal on obverse side there

It looks so much unusual on the surface and the bodyhairs look like longer than normal on obverse side position with the center scans for comparing purpose below

Highly collectible

Very attractive looking and interesting

It was graded by the NGC company as MS 61 on the holder

Consider unique piece

Brilliant uncirculated condition

Extremely rare and probably it is the only one in the whole world

Selling for USD180000 or RMB1000000 and the price is highly negotiable for serious buyer

Serious buyer only,please reply,private message or email me at thepersonright@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible after your reply,private message or email me

Payment by paypal,bank transfer or cash on self pick up within the territory of my country is highly recommended by me

Shipment by fedex with insurance shipping to worldwide

Please refer to the scans below

Thank you

Offline dragondollar

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • Dragon Dollar & Chinese Coins
I think I'm developing an acquired taste for your performance art. The $99,000 USD Kiangnan dollar on eBay was awesome. Will you consider selling the puppy on eBay as well?

Offline chinese_item

Hi,it is nice to hear that you did notice for my advertisement selling page on ebay there but the coin is no more longer for sale right now because I have sent it for grading and hope to obtain the holder for the piece to confirm it is a genuine piece then I will put it back for sale again with a difference new price on ebay there when the piece returns from there later on,remember to check it out after few months and hope to let it go at my desire price.Another thing is I am not allowed to list any of the animal for sale over there due to its policies and regulations.Thank you

Offline chinese_item

The coin is no more longer available for sale now and please check it out my latest topic on tomorrow there.Thank you