Author Topic: Hello from China!  (Read 5835 times)

Offline rex

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello from China!
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:07:22 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is rex from China, wishing all of you a happy and prosperous 2013!  In China ,I collected kinds of chinese paper money and coin! I am not good at ENGLISH

Offline NBM

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
Re: Hello from China!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:42:39 AM »
Welcome rex, your English is probably better than mine.. no worries.

Offline rex

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 01:10:33 AM »
Where are you from?

Offline NBM

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 06:04:57 AM »

Offline rex

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »
Do you know any other Web site about Chinese coins ?I think this site has too few people to chat!

Offline NBM

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »
Do you know any other Web site about Chinese coins ?I think this site has too few people to chat!
:confused1:
"47720 Posts in 6254 Topics by 1498 Members."
I think this site has some of the top "Western" Chinese coin experts and collectors on it, most of us do more reading and learning than chatting.

Offline PandaOrLunar

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 10:14:31 AM »
Hmmm.  Was question asked and no one replied?  Was topic posted and no one replied?

Offline shadowman

• New
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 08:49:56 AM »
Welcome everyone i,m a newbi here my name is Tom but i use the handle shadowman... long story, i started collecting silver panda,s for my wife and i also collect gold ones for myself we really just think they are beautiful coins, anyway how do from Southwest PA.

Tom :thumbup1:

Offline Kamil

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
which makes it even worse - people are not able to answer questions within 2 years, would guess that`s a point for rex

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »
which makes it even worse - people are not able to answer questions within 2 years, would guess that`s a point for rex

Where do you suggest is a better Chinese Coin Forum in English?

It’s not always that people have the answers here at CCF but I believe there are many more questions that are answered than those that are not … maybe you should be answering some of them if you have the time to search for posts with unanswered questions but not enough time to answer yourself?

Also many people are not going to scan for posts that originated two years ago.

Maybe you or your friend could try LBC where there are two members who talk between themselves?

Don’t you have a bridge you should be protecting?

Offline SANDAC

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 12:29:37 PM »
A reasonable comment, and many of the posts listed deserve answers.  I'll go over the lists with zero answers and bump them up over a period of time.   Feel free to bump up questions you feel need answering.

Lets be kind to our newbie.

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »
I agree on being kind to a “newbie”  ;) but also the “newbie” should be a little less arrogant as well. This forum is moderated by members who receive no salary and members do not eat, sleep and breathe here. More than likely some of these questions were posted at times with low activity or possibly nobody knew the answers?

Offline Kamil

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 02:19:53 PM »
calling me a "newbie" sounds a bit odd given the fact that I registered well before you guys did
oh, btw: I don`t need a better forum in English as there are already better ones in chinese and german, google translate works like a charm on these. But reading here is still funny, at least sometimes.
btw2: My arrogance does have a reason, it`s called badon and his blaming campaign of european collectors. You lost a lot of knowledge on that very day when the word came to "spitting collectors". I can`t remember that any of you two stepped up against him timely so excuse me if I am arrogant but I`m still in the mood for an eye for an eye.  N45