Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 113777 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2018, 06:45:14 AM »
RT by Max Keiser   "US Empire of Debt, will go to war to stop emergence of petro yuan".......

Offline canadian

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2018, 09:36:11 AM »
US and China Trade truce has been agreed to for now...

Steve Quayle     Hal Turner Radio Show...   "Canada outlaws the mailing of precious metals..."....       what does this mean?   a new trend?....
I cant find any evidence of this happening in Canada, where did they source this information?

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2018, 10:03:01 PM »
I don't know, just the article.    Was hoping someone else had more info.   It does not make sense to me... 

Goldseek     Bill Holter  "Crash Alert"...

Natural News   "How to stop giving rogue government consent to violate your rights and turn you into a felon"...

Offline Bsandersen

« Reply #288 on: December 15, 2018, 08:57:30 AM »
Fake News N16

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #289 on: December 16, 2018, 06:37:45 AM »
Some have told me for years my suggested reading is fake news, tin foil hat or conspiracy theory.      Many others agree w/ me and many more are coming aboard.     My hardcore neighbor who laughed at my opinions for a few years, has read and seen the evidence and is now completely on board w/ me as a example.     Remember when false flag 911 was once considered a conspiracy theory but today most all the world can see the videos and say it was a inside job?     As stated earlier, I have been studying these markets now for about 15 yrs.        We are all allowed out opinions.      Watch to see how it plays out then we will know who was right or wrong.....

Offline aupanda

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2018, 06:33:17 AM »
Vintage machine struck coins and cash coins are actually doing okay/well, while modern gold and silver coins are not. Wonder how long the current trends will last. Government is already reducing the mintage of new gold and silver coins.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2018, 07:01:49 AM »
Vintage machine struck coins and cash coins are actually doing okay/well, while modern gold and silver coins are not. Wonder how long the current trends will last. Government is already reducing the mintage of new gold and silver coins.

I agree w/ you but i keep getting feedback that Vintage Chinese has tons of graded fakes and the market could drop.    Is this true?   I don't think so but i do not know.      The graders have made past mistakes but try to correct them.      MCC are very cheap today but like all cycles they will rise again.    Right now it looks like Vintage is the best choice, the market will decide......

Offline aupanda

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2018, 07:59:53 AM »
Fakes of high end vintage silver coins are definitely getting very good, and enough of them have made into slabs for me to stay away from buying most high end vintage coins. Coins with obvious old toning and/or good provenance do command good premiums. I would say that the current market already factors in the existence of the fakes, so future movements will depend on taste or trend shifts or changes in economic conditions. Just my two cents and hope it helps!

Offline wg

« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2019, 01:45:19 AM »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2019, 11:00:56 AM »
Not sure where to post this so this will do...

1890-08 20C  MS 63 Kwangtung silver dragon    $167.50  SOLD       Ebay 254076912660  TONED not white see photo..              Been awhile since i have seen one start at cheap auction.    Prices are rising for these small silvers while MCC is flat or going down.      High graded pop over 1,000 to 1,300??    Not enough to meet future demand.    Have promoted these small silver dragons on another forum and to my friends.    Now prices keep climbing.     I also recommend the most common small silver the 1929?  Sun Yat Sen graded.      Last MS 63 on ebay sold for about $45.    6 months ago a MS 63 was about $30.      These silvers are small potatos for now but could have a good upside when the market matures...... Demand keeps going up for small silver dragons and others....

Offline wg

« Reply #295 on: January 26, 2019, 02:15:18 AM »

Offline wg

« Reply #296 on: January 29, 2019, 09:34:46 AM »
And then the July 2015 statement from the PBoC itself that:

“…on the premise of not creating disturbances in the market, we steadily accumulated gold reserves“

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/separating-truth-from-fiction-in-chinas-golden-game-of-poker/

Offline wg

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2019, 10:44:38 AM »
The gold buying of the Silk Road countries of China, India, Turkey, and Russia, is relentless.

https://kingworldnews.com/greyerz-sources-close-to-de-gaulle-have-informed-me-he-was-certain-the-us-had-no-gold-left/

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2019, 12:05:37 PM »
Goldseek   "Gold & silver awaken from 8 yr slumber"  by David Smith     see  graphs....

Even Trump says we in the US have no gold before he got elected.     We claim 8 tons.      As i posted in the past and now most articles agree that China holds 20,000 to 30,000 tons of gold.     For me that means rare Chinese will go to the moon Alice in time......not today...

Offline wg