Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 106768 times)

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2014, 04:03:48 PM »
REALLY :) So while Russia is taking Alaska and China is taking the Hawaiian Island,s what do you propose we will be doing in the US eating hotdogs ??   I hope you are right about the $1000 silver though :)   

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2014, 09:55:04 PM »
Our military has many warnings for those that want to listen.  I trust their opinions.  Today many analysts say the US dollar is overprinted and in trouble.  China/Russia own the gold so eventually they will make the rules.  Have no clue to the time frame.  I studied the Theory of Peak Oil years ago.  The world is dependant on oil.   The late Matt Simmons warned that no matter what the press says, the world's oil supply is depleting.  Many other top oil experts say the same.  Fracking is not going to save us.  The Theory said as oil supply dwindles it will cause conflicts.   There were many basic graphs on silver mining and where it was used as in industrial, coinage, etc.  It showed the worlds increasing money supply.   They said at some point the world will flood into bullion and out of paper currencies.   A small amount of bullion being chased by large amounts of money equal very high bullion prices.  Bullion like most all markets are manipulated today.  Most everything i studied back then is coming true.  Don't believe anything i post but keep it in the back of your mind and watch the events unfold.  There are whistleblowers that tell the truth today as our news is watered down.  Another very good read was the late (and great) Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster.  He exposed lies and corruption that our media was selling to the public and he brought the truth forward of our financial system.  There are members of this forum that agree w/ my far out opinions but keep quiet.  Many others (friends, associates, etc) that i email say i am nuts then digest the information and eventually they agree w/ me.   Keep track of where our world is headed.....

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2014, 08:00:40 AM »
I dont believe you are nuts ,and I do believe in gold and silver, here is my opinion ,end of the US doom and gloomer's are overblown ,,china has ghost cities where they poured billions into propping there economy ditto for Russia ,the chinese have more bad loans in their system than anywhere on the planet all made by the government,LETS NOT FORGET the Chinese hold trillions in US debt so they are in the same boat as us:),  Russia close to bankruptcy! USA not in great shape either ,silver and gold being manipulated? ABSOULUTLY!  but everyone is playing in the same ballpark here and as long as everyone honors everyone,s paper  which they are pretty much forced to do ,you are not going to see people buying loaves of bread with silver bullion, the whole world is at the same party we will have peaks and valley's ,but Russia, USA and China ...all in the same boat........  can we see 3000 gold and 75/100 silver in the next 10 year,s maybe cuased by people with fears about paper money? who knows ,silver @ 1000 far fetched IMHO I don't like our situation but corruption and manipulation has been going on throughout the world for 1000,s of years , so where we are today is Status quo IMHO

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
Tried to reply but got timed out.   When the world currencies get in trouble then gold/silver will take over.  Right now China/Asia and Russia own the gold so it is their benefit to collapse the currencies eventually.   Who knows how this mess will play out but i hope i have more time.  Would love to move to the Southern hemisphere.  New Zealand just converted their money to the Yuan without the US dollar so the stage is set.   Russia is taking back all the land they lost.   Very important today to own Chinese money as i know nothing about Russian rubles or rare coins.  The mania if not panic to flood into bullion (real money) and Chinese money will happen in due time.........

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2014, 01:07:30 PM »
Just an observation here:) I lived in china for 6 years ,my wife is Chinese,so this is not china bashing.......... some of my wife's long time friends are very well to do Chinese ,the reports of wealthy Chinese trying to convert RMB to dollars, united states real estate or anywhere for that matter out of China are not stories ............ there is a mass exodus of wealth moving out of China  ,I am not saying the RMB is not stronger than it ever was that IMHO is a result of the Chinese government releasing  grip  on the RMB and not artificially pegging it to make there export's cheap, they have not released the controls completely just relaxed a bit.....  it would appear to me you have a false sense of security in the RMB the smart folks who hold lots of it feel it is a time bomb waiting to go off ,it for sure is not a currency of choice with it's own people and by no means any safer than USD. New Zealand  is a beautiful country and has fantastic people but reality is the State of California in the United states has 7 times the GDP of the whole country ,the move to the yuan is based upon  80% of export transaction from the country are with China it is a business decision not flight to a perceived safer currency  nothing more nothing less. I am not picking a side here but if the usd falls it will almost certainly be after the ruble does and I am pretty darn sure after the yuan also.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »
That is interesting.  If the wealthy Chinese want out then the problems will be major.  Maybe that means we have more time before the USD is in trouble.   As the Chinese wealthy want to convert to USD or other currencies that does not sound good for MCC.   IF the currencies fall, USD, ruble, Yuan then it all goes back to precious metals as wealth and hopefully MCC.  IF the Yuan falls then what will happen to the premium on MCC?   Will the rare coin market be mature enough to maintain value?......

Offline Pandaguy

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »
Just an observation here:) I lived in china for 6 years ,my wife is Chinese,so this is not china bashing.......... some of my wife's long time friends are very well to do Chinese ,the reports of wealthy Chinese trying to convert RMB to dollars, united states real estate or anywhere for that matter out of China are not stories ............ there is a mass exodus of wealth moving out of China  ,I am not saying the RMB is not stronger than it ever was that IMHO is a result of the Chinese government releasing  grip  on the RMB and not artificially pegging it to make there export's cheap, they have not released the controls completely just relaxed a bit.....  it would appear to me you have a false sense of security in the RMB the smart folks who hold lots of it feel it is a time bomb waiting to go off ,it for sure is not a currency of choice with it's own people and by no means any safer than USD. New Zealand  is a beautiful country and has fantastic people but reality is the State of California in the United states has 7 times the GDP of the whole country ,the move to the yuan is based upon  80% of export transaction from the country are with China it is a business decision not flight to a perceived safer currency  nothing more nothing less. I am not picking a side here but if the usd falls it will almost certainly be after the ruble does and I am pretty darn sure after the yuan also.

I am an expat living in China, my wife is originally from China, and I rightfully-so DO bash China (government)!!!! While it is true that many wealthy Chinese are converting to USD and buying property in USA, the reason is simple. They are tired and do not trust their very corrupt commie government. Just look at their sad history since 1949. Mao and his cohorts runied that country, culture, and psyche. Hopefully, the next revolution will not be too far-off! The Chinese people deserve much better. Many wealthy Chinese purchase multiple living quarters in China. If they are fortunate to own a villa (house), they are crazy about adding-on; especially if their neighbor has already done it. They got to keep up with the Jone's -- that is the Chinese way. Many wealthy Chinese became wealthy after they were "gifted" a government job. Yes, bribery, blackmail, payoffs, skimming, etc., makes one wealthy very quickly in China. I believe that the major reason for the disastrous air quality in China is due to the politicians taking pay-offs from polluting businesses in exchange for looking the other way regarding implementation of pollution control devices in their factories. Life in China is VERY cheap! Remember, it is 2014, not 1945; the technology is there, but it is expensive. It is much cheaper to pay-off a crooked government official than to install pollution-control devices. The same can be said about the water. Hey, it's 2014 and the water from the faucet is not safe to drink! How sad indeed. Okay, it's time for me to pee in the street just like all the rest!!!   N16

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »
I am an expat living in China, my wife is originally from China, and I rightfully-so DO bash China (government)!!!! While it is true that many wealthy Chinese are converting to USD and buying property in USA, the reason is simple. They are tired and do not trust their very corrupt commie government. Just look at their sad history since 1949. Mao and his cohorts runied that country, culture, and psyche. Hopefully, the next revolution will not be too far-off! The Chinese people deserve much better. Many wealthy Chinese purchase multiple living quarters in China. If they are fortunate to own a villa (house), they are crazy about adding-on; especially if their neighbor has already done it. They got to keep up with the Jone's -- that is the Chinese way. Many wealthy Chinese became wealthy after they were "gifted" a government job. Yes, bribery, blackmail, payoffs, skimming, etc., makes one wealthy very quickly in China. I believe that the major reason for the disastrous air quality in China is due to the politicians taking pay-offs from polluting businesses in exchange for looking the other way regarding implementation of pollution control devices in their factories. Life in China is VERY cheap! Remember, it is 2014, not 1945; the technology is there, but it is expensive. It is much cheaper to pay-off a crooked government official than to install pollution-control devices. The same can be said about the water. Hey, it's 2014 and the water from the faucet is not safe to drink! How sad indeed. Okay, it's time for me to pee in the street just like all the rest!!!   N16

Panda guy ,I was trying to stay on the politically correct side of the fence and only talk economically ,you are not alone in those feeling,s, in the 90,s when I lived there it truly was different a very closed society and a very different place,people had moral's there was always corruption but not a genuine disregard for life over money,the internet has made the country much more transparent and the middle class to less fortunate people very angry as news spreads very quickly of all the things you talk about in your post...the Chinese government better be very careful, people are tired of there kids being poisoned by the air for god sakes it is 1950 technology to make a coal fired plant clean the pm 2.5 levels throughout the country are truly VERY HARMFUL to human being,s on a very short term basis ,I truly believe that if the government does not start taking care of their people on all levels,they wont be able to contain the revolt by killing 10 or 20 thousand people in a square .they would have to kill millions and still they wont succeed, pandaguy there are well off folks in china who made money honestly........... the flight of wealth out of china BELIEVE ME when I tell you has 2 fold reason and none of it is currency fear ,people want a better life if they can afford to have it #1 but the bigger factor is these people see  whats coming and it scares the **** out of them,unless China makes a drastic turnaround .what will happen in that country will make the Arab spring and a couple of hundred thousand poor folks dead in Syria  look like a day at the beach..........I am very sad to say .It is a great nation with great people gone completely crazy  

<SANDAC> edit for language
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:03:28 PM by SANDAC »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
Most articles say the West is out of gold to sell to the East.  I think that is why Putin is plowing ahead.  When Russia's economy crashed their military was neutered.   Will that happen to the US military when the over printed USD goes down the drain?   The currencies of Russia and China could crash too but they own the gold so they can rebuild quickly, while the West cannot.  It will all boil down to who owns the gold.  No one knows for sure how it will play out but we will find out and hopefully not for some time........

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2014, 03:41:20 PM »
$12,000 gold?  $50,000 gold?   Holy cow, maybe some Yay-hoo will predict $1,000 oz silver.   Wait a minute.  I posted that over 2 yrs ago on this forum.  Hmmmmm....   Food is not going up, the US dollar is going down.   Who knows the time frame, this year, next year, after that?   Easy read article that makes sense.   Good one to forward to others.......

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/King_World_News.html

Offline brewcity

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »
pandamonium: I read the article and reviewed the charts they presented - to say it's optimistic is a huge understatement. Looking at a single chart in a vacuum (ignoring other critical market factors) is a hack job. Sorry, but I can't give weight to any speculation posted in that blog article.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2014, 09:22:05 PM »
I do not know if the charts are accurate but the point is that when you print too much currency, it will cause the value of real money, gold, to eventually skyrocket.   We are printing $trillions.....

Offline brewcity

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2014, 09:41:35 PM »
I know it seems a little counter-intuitive, but so long as countries are willing to accept our US debts (printed money) then there won't be skyrocketing seen. The real skyrocketing would occur only if our currency takes a dive (inflation) relative to OTHER foreign currencies (they stop issuing us credit). So, if the US dollar remains steady compared to other major foreign currencies, you won't see skyrocketing.

Offline davidt3251

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2014, 09:57:03 PM »
I do not know if the charts are accurate but the point is that when you print too much currency, it will cause the value of real money, gold, to eventually skyrocket.   We are printing $trillions.....

I dont think its that simple.

Martin Armstrong this weekend:

"increase the money supply, as the Fed has done, but raise taxes, tax enforcement, and the collapse in the velocity of money will offset any increase."

(Hint: Velocity has never been lower)

http://armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong_economics_blog/