Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 87831 times)

Offline exchange

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2013, 02:27:53 PM »
THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CNY&view=1Y

Sure does.... thats why I bought CNY several years ago..
http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=4084.0 - Very interesting thread from a couple of years ago...

From 2011 thread.... "Also I suggest to buy some Remnimbi at your local bank. The fees are about 8%. I bought Remnimbis in denomination of 100's two years ago when the exchange rate was something like $1 = 9 Yuan. Now $1 = 6.3 Yuan. I forsee at some point both currencies to be at parity"

exchange

Offline poconopenn

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2013, 05:40:03 PM »
Sure does.... thats why I bought CNY several years ago..
http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=4084.0 - Very interesting thread from a couple of years ago...

From 2011 thread.... "Also I suggest to buy some Remnimbi at your local bank. The fees are about 8%. I bought Remnimbis in denomination of 100's two years ago when the exchange rate was something like $1 = 9 Yuan. Now $1 = 6.3 Yuan. I forsee at some point both currencies to be at parity"

exchange

Just FYI.

Some earlier 100 RMB banknotes have appreciated much more than the exchange rate appreciation.

Current value of 100 RMB banknotes in UNC condition.

1980     US$170
1990     US$30
1999     US$26
2005     US$22

The value of 1980 UNC 50 RMB is about US$400.

Offline BChung

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2013, 10:22:13 PM »
I have been pretty bearish on China and not shy about it, but will have to disagree with this article. Of course those ill gotten gains are trying to escape China as they are ill gotten, but then these are people of gov't. As a matter of fact I will even argue that the faster they try to escape the stronger Beijing might be dealing with corruption which IMO Is a good thing in the long run.  But at the same time, private business men confidence is also in an all time low not even because of corruption but out right murder of a Chinese property developer and auctioning off his company's assets for 10% of its worth to an SOE.

IMO it will depend on how serious Xi will implement the let the market forces playing a bigger role. If it just hollow words like those of the previous administration, then  its over IMO. But for the mean time I still see people trying to do and start business but much less optimistic and much more cautions.

Continuing, I personally am pretty tired of the western world always believing that China is diverting attention by starting trouble around their own borders to "pump" up nationalistic feeling. If anything the higher the Nationalistic feeling the more critical the public becomes of the internal corruption in China, which the western world ignorantly skip or pretend they dont see it. Also China finds the border issues most sensitive of all issues, yet by starting the border issues will backfire more easily, which the western world rightly identify but will put the blame on China playing with fire and that Beijing must be stupid or something like that, while completely ignoring the fact that in many times China only becomes "aggressive" when its provoke which the western world love to ignore or have taken part of provoking.  

Just a few days ago the establishment of the ADIZ of China is immidiately used as an example of China diverting attention away from internal issues, read the facts and pretty soon it will be clear that the ones making the most noise are the most hyprocritical. & for Revolutions, 1989 was pretty much the last chance (Young China - i mean the population in general), China is simply getting too old too fast, which is significantly lowering the chance of starting any meaningful revolutions . Of course if they screw up really soon then its still possible, but the longer it drags on the chance of a revolution will simply go much much smaller due to the One Child Policy. 

In the end my opinion only, but truthfully speaking (not attacking anyone here) I have simply shunned the mass media (and those that just repeat their same rhetoric) in which increasingly just report bias, ill informed or outright lies in the report notably the so called western free press which should be held in much higher regards since they always love to hype up the label "free press". Increasingly I find that there really is no difference between most of the free press and the so called state controlled media of China, Russia, etc (selective reporting of facts, hype up of insignificant issues, etc). I am turning now to independent research by those whom I found much more informed and back their arguments with facts. Personally I like Andy Xie, Hugh Hendry, Edward Chancellor for the China bear camp & Jim Rogers, Stephen Roach for the China Bull camp. In between I pick up what I see and what makes sense and try to formulate my own views.  

Offline GDG's

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2013, 09:05:38 AM »
>>>In the end my opinion only, but truthfully speaking (not attacking anyone here) I have simply shunned the mass media (and those that just repeat their same rhetoric) in which increasingly just report bias, ill informed or outright lies in the report notably the so called western free press which should be held in much higher regards since they always love to hype up the label "free press". Increasingly I find that there really is no difference between most of the free press and the so called state controlled media of China, Russia, etc (selective reporting of facts, hype up of insignificant issues, etc). I am turning now to independent research by those whom I found much more informed and back their arguments with facts. Personally I like Andy Xie, Hugh Hendry, Edward Chancellor for the China bear camp & Jim Rogers, Stephen Roach for the China Bull camp. In between I pick up what I see and what makes sense and try to formulate my own views.  <<<

I agree. The Western media is not only biased, but purposely manipulates the media. It has morphed into a TASS like spin machine. How ironic is it that many Americans(including me) watch and have more trust in RT(Russia Today) then Western news sources.

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2013, 12:50:08 PM »
Continuing, I personally am pretty tired of the western world always believing that China is diverting attention by starting trouble around their own borders to "pump" up nationalistic feeling. If anything the higher the Nationalistic feeling the more critical the public becomes of the internal corruption in China, which the western world ignorantly skip or pretend they dont see it. Also China finds the border issues most sensitive of all issues, yet by starting the border issues will backfire more easily, which the western world rightly identify but will put the blame on China playing with fire and that Beijing must be stupid or something like that, while completely ignoring the fact that in many times China only becomes "aggressive" when its provoke which the western world love to ignore or have taken part of provoking. 

Just a few days ago the establishment of the ADIZ of China is immidiately used as an example of China diverting attention away from internal issues, read the facts and pretty soon it will be clear that the ones making the most noise are the most hyprocritical. & for Revolutions, 1989 was pretty much the last chance (Young China - i mean the population in general), China is simply getting too old too fast, which is significantly lowering the chance of starting any meaningful revolutions . Of course if they screw up really soon then its still possible, but the longer it drags on the chance of a revolution will simply go much much smaller due to the One Child Policy. 

In the end my opinion only, but truthfully speaking (not attacking anyone here) I have simply shunned the mass media (and those that just repeat their same rhetoric) in which increasingly just report bias, ill informed or outright lies in the report notably the so called western free press which should be held in much higher regards since they always love to hype up the label "free press". Increasingly I find that there really is no difference between most of the free press and the so called state controlled media of China, Russia, etc (selective reporting of facts, hype up of insignificant issues, etc). I am turning now to independent research by those whom I found much more informed and back their arguments with facts. Personally I like Andy Xie, Hugh Hendry, Edward Chancellor for the China bear camp & Jim Rogers, Stephen Roach for the China Bull camp. In between I pick up what I see and what makes sense and try to formulate my own views. 

I am standing up & applauding!!

I always would tell my X-chinese Gfriend we are worse than china in regards to hiding are interior motives.

We bribe more than china, its called lobbyists.

We are more "communist" than china, obamacare, stricter gun control, stricter financial regulations.......I just received a ticket in my town for riding a electronic skateboard!!!!!   wt*

China are better capitalists than we are but they spout there communists lol,  Now if china would just get there heads out there ass when it comes to mother nature!  ying/yang, Buddhism ....remember those philosophies?? 
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  
195 south BEVERLY Dr. BEVERLY HILLS

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

DECEMBER: Macau/H.K.

JANUARY: N.Y.

AUGUST: Hong Kong

GO TO my Ebay Click: http://stores.ebay.com/worldcollectibles310

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

PCGS,NGC & PMG Auth. Dealer
美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM
WECHAT: LAMBORGHINICA

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »
Just FYI.

Some earlier 100 RMB banknotes have appreciated much more than the exchange rate appreciation.

Current value of 100 RMB banknotes in UNC condition.

1980     US$170
1990     US$30
1999     US$26
2005     US$22

The value of 1980 UNC 50 RMB is about US$400.

Great "out of the box" viewpoint!

Thank you P
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »
>>>In the end my opinion only, but truthfully speaking (not attacking anyone here) I have simply shunned the mass media (and those that just repeat their same rhetoric) in which increasingly just report bias, ill informed or outright lies in the report notably the so called western free press which should be held in much higher regards since they always love to hype up the label "free press". Increasingly I find that there really is no difference between most of the free press and the so called state controlled media of China, Russia, etc (selective reporting of facts, hype up of insignificant issues, etc). I am turning now to independent research by those whom I found much more informed and back their arguments with facts. Personally I like Andy Xie, Hugh Hendry, Edward Chancellor for the China bear camp & Jim Rogers, Stephen Roach for the China Bull camp. In between I pick up what I see and what makes sense and try to formulate my own views.  <<<

I agree. The Western media is not only biased, but purposely manipulates the media. It has morphed into a TASS like spin machine. How ironic is it that many Americans(including me) watch and have more trust in RT(Russia Today) then Western news sources.

I agree.         Read this short link on $1,000 oz silver.  More are getting on board.....

http://investmentwatchblog.com/1000-for-one-ounce-of-silver-dont-laugh-andy-hoffman/

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »
Theory:

China will not be able to be on top as America has been.

FIGURED IT OUT!! BITCON is preparation for the S.D.R. in which china is not included (which they are big on BITCON). The date of review for who will get in the SDR? 2015! Just in time for a crash will make people begging for a NEW SYSTEM. The "Virtual global currency" like BITCON!!!

I am trying to figure out if china is being allowed into the SDR or they are pushing there way in??

If there pushing there way in, WHY be assimilated into the I.M.F.'s (is started/owned by U.S.) new "virtual" currency, S.D.R.
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »
DAMN!!!  my theory isnt new!!! :(

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-14/guest-post-will-dollar-lose-its-reserve-currency-status-sdr-currency

....this is concrete proof my thoughts on they are prepping us for a S.D.R./BitCON hybrid!!!!

How to gain wealth of this?   Hard assets!  not pm's
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
....this is concrete proof my thoughts on they are prepping us for a S.D.R./BitCON hybrid!!!!

BINGO!!!!! 

"Is scarcity enough to back a non-state issued currency? Bitcoin offers a real-world experiment."
http://www.oftwominds.com/blognov13/bitcoin-RC11-13.html
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2013, 11:07:38 PM »

Hard assets like what? ...thanks