Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 130950 times)

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)

Offline wg

Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2020, 03:30:55 AM »
CHARLES DUPONT – THE WISE GOLD INVESTOR

Charles Dupont was born in Paris in 1900. When he was 20, he inherited the important sum of 1 million French francs. He received advice from an extremely wise man who told him to buy gold. So Charles bought 50,000 gold Napoleon coins worth 20 francs each. The weight was 6.45 grammes or 1/5th of an ounce. At the time, these coins were legal tender in France. From the time of his purchase in January 1920, Charles spent one gold coin per day for all his living expenses until he died in 1980. Charles was not married and lived a frugal life.

Charles had a few visits from the tax authorities since he never paid any tax. The tax inspector could never understand what he lived on since he had no declared income and no bank account and thus no payments in or out. But as the taxman couldn’t find anything, he took no action.....

https://goldswitzerland.com/you-cannot-go-wrong-with-gold/

Offline wg

« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2020, 10:10:15 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBTB58KgVg

gold does not pay interest.

sept. 2008
85000 euro

Offline wg

« Reply #363 on: February 24, 2020, 04:22:09 AM »
  :001_rolleyes:
imo .. this is clearly going too fast to be sustainable.

https://www.goldseiten.de/kurse/edelmetalle.php

Offline wg

« Reply #364 on: February 24, 2020, 10:39:31 AM »
The world is now facing the greatest crisis in history. Much less than 0.5% of people are prepared for this. Physical gold (and other precious metals) is the ultimate protection as well as life insurance against the coming collapse of the financial system.

https://goldswitzerland.com/the-crisis-will-sink-stocks-and-propel-gold/

Offline wg

« Reply #365 on: February 28, 2020, 02:35:07 PM »
 :lol:

margin calls

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #366 on: February 28, 2020, 03:28:35 PM »
Gold takes the stairs up and the elevator down. 

Offline bape

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #367 on: February 28, 2020, 09:31:24 PM »
"Analysts said that when the risks get too high in the stock market and the situation too dire, investors respond by selling gold to meet margins. “When you have periods of market turmoil like this, gold usually sells off with the market to generate liquidity and cover margins,” McKay Said.

On top of that, many cited gold’s long positions as being too overcrowded. “What we are seeing now is a product of gold’s very stretched positioning, where we had record number of longs and a record number of traders long. Essentially, there was no one left to buy the tops anymore. We likely saw some of those who have bought at the elevated levels on the run-up to $1,680 get shaken out as well as there is probably some profs-taking here,” McKay added."

https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-02-28/Investors-pour-into-U-S-Treasuries-while-gold-follows-stocks-in-major-sell-off.html

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #368 on: February 29, 2020, 07:21:52 PM »
Gold2020forecast.com   by Bo Polny.      He also has audio link to USA Watchdog....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2020, 08:00:27 AM »
SRSrocco report  "US mint silver eagle sales surge...."

The sales of first 3 days of March is much higher then the entire month of Feb.      It looks like panic buying of precious metals will soon be here.     Will prices be higher next week or week after?      When will our local coin shops run out of inventory?

Ultimate Fighting Championship
UFC Champ Women's straw weight is China's Zhang Weili.       China's first UFC champ is a women.    Congradulations Zhang and i will never get into a argument w/ you!
Why not a Official Mint Medal for Zhang?.....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #370 on: March 06, 2020, 08:44:37 AM »
Many articles say the US and the world is panic buying of medical supplies, masks, food, water, etc.      Here in Oregon, Mountain House foods is completely sold out.     Other long term food supply companies should be sold out too.    Run on Costco.     
Next will be panic buying of gold/silver bullion as the man made bio weapon virus grows.   
Articles say the world is printing paper/computer money.     US and China computer money amounts is growing the fastest.     Articles say the virus is the pin to pop the huge world wide debt bubble.   I hope not.
That means it will all go back to who owns the gold, China and Russia.   Mostly China.    The world will want a acceptable currency backed by gold so in the long run it will be Chinese money.     The best of Chinese money is gold/silver minted in China.    in time, I think we will see panic buying of Chinese coins/medals.     Just my opinion and what i read.    We may be entering the time frame of final cheap prices of bullion and Chinese rare coins/medals.     
A top Medical professional lady was on FOX news and said people are drinking bleach to combat the virus and this must stop.   Probably diluted bleach.   If the virus does not kill you then drinking bleach will.     I don't ever panic as growing up a military brat taught me a lot of survival skills.    The world is starting to panic.      Lets see how this plays out.     May we live in interesting times.   

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #371 on: March 07, 2020, 10:30:03 AM »

Next will be panic buying of gold/silver bullion as the man made bio weapon virus grows.       

You lose credibility with skeptics like myself when you include unproven "certainties" like the above with actual facts. Sticking to the facts would be convincing enough.

Also, you mentioned, "The world will want a acceptable currency backed by gold so in the long run it will be Chinese money."

I want ro remind you that right now, the world is hesitant about ANYTHING coming from thr epicenter of this outbreak, and in fact, most recent "flu-related" outbreaks have come from China. What if, in the future, the world decides not to trust China's ability to be the world's dominant force as we hope? We must also prepare for this outcome.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #372 on: March 07, 2020, 05:52:55 PM »
You have every right to your opinion and it is good you posted.        I trust online articles not much TV.      I have about 3/4 trust in FOX news but never CNN or MSNBC.     Is there any gold in Fort Knox?     For example, even the farmers in my community tell me that China owns the world gold supply now.     The US still has huge gold supplies but they are not mined yet.     
Remember my post of gold2020forecast.com by Bo Polyny?    Read it again.    He posted his opinion long before the virus out break.    How did he know?         My post of Reddit "I am a senior Chinese......"     This was supposedly from a top military in China.    It was quickly removed from Steve Quayle and i went to Reddit to download it to my folder so i could forward it.    Could not forward it as it was scrambled.    In the past when this happened to a article, it was accurate.    Could it be this time?    Readers can come to their own conclusions.     Many Chinese and worldwide citizens are telling the truth now due to our computers/phones/cameras.      Assange is one of my heros because he tells the truth and his life today is not good.    We the people worldwide have every right to rat out our governments.    When i connect the dots of the virus, i trust online articles.   Thats why i say lets see how it plays out.     Again, I believe those that say it is a man made bio weapon.   You and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
We all should know by now the USD cannot survive derivatives or huge debt.     This virus may be the pin to pop the debt bubble.    That means the world will want currency from the country that owns the most gold and that is China.    What country has a larger gold holding?
Losing credibility is OK w/ me.    Many thought i was nuts to promote gold/silver starting about 15 yrs ago and today most everyone knows you must own bullion.   About 10 yrs ago i told many to buy Chinese coins/medals because they own the gold, again i was considered off the wall.     People that have known me for years, have said i have foresight.    Yes, at first my opinions may have seemed stupid but they seem to unfold.    I am no guru or Bahgwan.    Just read a lot then weigh out the opinions.   One thing i was taught growing up is to get to the heart of the matter.     That is how i arrive at my opinions......     The next few months will be very interesting as we are seeing major disruptions and changes in the US due to the virus.      No rush hour traffic in Seattle?   How can that be?    No people attending soccer/sporting events in Europe and now small colleges in the US?     Whats next?..... 
A member here has emailed me on occasion and i suggested he buy long term food supplies like Mountain House.    He did for his entire family and now the shortage is here.     Good for him.....
Yes, i believe panic buying of gold/silver will happen soon, then it will be panic buying of Chinese gold/silver.....just my opinion but what do i know?...

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #373 on: March 09, 2020, 11:16:18 AM »
Outsider Club    "Big news-China buying gold mines world wide"   by Jim Dines
For us this is old news.   Jim is usually ahead of the herd.   Why is he so far behind on this?    China also has a 200 million man army to protect their worldwide gold mines.   At least now Jim and his multitude of readers ,will soon figure out who owns the gold and whose money will be in demand...

jsmineset  "We are living in Biblical times"  by Steve Quayle
Yes the Bible is one of my sources of info.    Many like Bo Polyny have articles that make sense...
Devine Revalation of Heaven      Mary K Baxster
Devine Revalation of Hell              "         "

Remember my past posts years ago of $1,000 oz silver, then i posted articles of $10,000 silver?    Yes i am that Conspiracy Theory nut w/ my tin foil hat....

3 bags Brazil tea leaves anitoxidant     -start bid $10-       Ebay 184187654495
I bought a bag for $1 & free ship.   If it is hemlock, then i can drink bleach!.....     As we run out of medication in the West because we allowed China to manufacture our prescriptions, then we must look for alternatives to keep us healthy.  For $1 why not?...

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
« Reply #374 on: March 09, 2020, 01:50:20 PM »
"Remember my past posts years ago of $1,000 oz silver, then i posted articles of $10,000 silver?    Yes i am that Conspiracy Theory nut w/ my tin foil hat...."

....it's safe to assume you're a conspiracy theorist   N8 - or at the very least a believer of such. (credits due to your admission)

... is it safe to also assume that you're not a "spring chicken"? $1,000 oz silver (much less the $10,000 oz) may not happen in your lifetime.