Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 74803 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2016, 08:20:30 AM »
My realtor friends tell me to expect another big real estate crash, here in the Pacific NW anyhow.    Stocks are paper as are gold mining stocks.    Have a few buddies that love gold/silver mining stocks but they too are worried about paper.    Owning 20% physical gold in your possession and not in a bank lock box means you will overcome any losses......

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2016, 09:20:42 AM »
all my gold & silver is physical  ...............stocks I have stop loss sell orders in place on everyone I own... I actually got sold out of a couple energy stocks during the Brixet mini crash   at a profit so ..so be it.....
I lived in Seattle years ago and go for business often ,,that real estate market especially Vancouver looks a lot like mainland China and HK and your realtor friend is probably right... too much Asian money driving prices to unsustainable levels..  If we are talking about China/HK real estate and pockets of USA real estate (NY, San Francisco parts of Texas etc..... that could be true  China is a huge bubble showing signs of bursting soon.  I am a bottom feeder LOL :) I love any investment when everyone else hates it:).  I  bought high value water front property in Florida and North and South Carolina in 2008 and 2009 when 2/3 the value was evaporated and banks where trying to clear there books of problem loans in the southeast.  Property,s that in 2006 where a million dollars ,where 250,000 in 2009 keep in mind high value salt water front property they CANT MAKE MORE.. unlike in Miami where they just throw up another high rise put a 2mil price tag on a condo with a water view and wait for the rich Russians, South Americans and Chinese to flood in and buy it .Those properties are problematic .  But trust me if you where selective in 2008,2009 you could have done as well as tripiling your money  .I have sold a few that I bought back then albeit way off the peaks of 2006 but still achieved 150% returns ++.Low interest rates in this country and a relatively good economy for people with high skilled jobs is driving housing here. The biggest problem in the US is the evaporating middle class the folks that used to work good paying manufacturing jobs etc and have the ability to live the American dream. This is the biggest problem in this country IMHO and will come to haunt us in the future

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2016, 05:35:54 PM »
Crashing Real estate:

Vegas
Vancouver
San fran
New York (luxury market)

……just look at the prices RENTALS are bringing!!!! 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/28/investing/china-wang-jianlin-real-estate-bubble/

All the economic/geopolitical signs are there that we will have a MINI-08'!!!!

sometime right before election or right after.

RAISE CASH!!!!

EMERGING MARKET GROUP  
195 south BEVERLY Dr. BEVERLY HILLS

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

DECEMBER: Macau/H.K.

JANUARY: N.Y.

AUGUST: Hong Kong

GO TO my Ebay Click: http://stores.ebay.com/worldcollectibles310

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

PCGS,NGC & PMG Auth. Dealer
美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM
WECHAT: LAMBORGHINICA

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #213 on: September 30, 2016, 05:52:09 PM »
Very slow MELTUP in metals from here.

Pt &  Pd slowest of all.

OIL dropping as a MIDDLE east economic weapon.

"FRAUD" market *cough* I ment STOCK MARKET will meltdown after the POWERS TO BE CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO

RULE.

Gold from March 13th till now "melted up from $1250 to $1380.

OIL has risen $8.  wrong on this one…..but right on saying it is a geopolitical weapon.

Stock market….well LOL that is just a big joke!!
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2016, 11:32:22 AM »
Now this is going to be interesting!!!!!

(Trump winning)
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2016, 03:20:56 PM »
Looks like like Wall st (who runs the world partially) is embracing TRUMP's PRO-business platform.

Bad for metals (pm)
good for NON-pms (base metals/construction)

Dollar IMO will stay firm-strong while YUAN gets weaker (to the lay persons mind) all to establish itself as the world currency OR

a new currency based on Special Drawing Rights (SDR's) mixed with GOLD!

get your popcorn out folks!!

:)
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2016, 07:18:35 PM »
I agree w/ the opinions that the USD is toast, only question is when.    Debt and derivatives, no currency can survive that.   This is why the Yuan has been blessed and will take over so the rest of the world can still trade without the USD.    I see nothing that can hold back gold/silver.     The current manipulation will not last so many articles speculate by the end of this year.   
Trump is the USA last hope.    The truth bomb about the Clintons, Bushs, and Obamas is coming out very soon from Asange (spelling?).   This will rock the world.   For those of us that read Steve Quayle or Dave Hodges Common Sense show or have military connections will not be shocked as we know score.....Our US media are total scumbag liars.    Many post they want Trump killed like JFK.   In the past the Secret Service or other Federal Agencies would arrest and imprison the idiots but not today.      What i see on the news is sickening.    My neighbor spent time in prison for meth dealing, etc.   Her friends were dealers too.    They all tell me the DEA sold out to the mexican drug cartels so that is why our Pacific NW is flooded w/ meth and heroin.    They tell the truth.     This is the America i grew up in?    I have turned our NW police in for rape/crimes and there is zero investigation even when i have absolute proof.   There is no functioning legal system anymore.    When America has dumped our Bible laws for the laws of money and fear then it is game over.   I am a positive and upbeat guy but the truth is just that, so i am not trying to be negative, just honest.......We in the West are in a world of hurt soon.....

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
EMERGING MARKET GROUP  

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2016, 06:16:38 PM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/and-rich-get-poorer-swiss-watch-exports-collapse-fastest-pace-lehman

As is often the case, statistics obscure the truth. In my view, sales of gaudy watches are off in China not because the economy there is collapsing, but because these watches can now attract unwanted scrutiny and questions. I would not attribute the sales decline in that country to economic factors and I would not leap to any conclusions about China's economy from these numbers.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2016, 07:17:50 PM »
I actually watched part of the liars news or CNBC today.   At times they interview people that are blunt and do not allow them to hog wash their opinions.   They had David Stockman a former budget director for President Reagan.     He pulled no punches and was honest.    He said the Federal Reserve is done.   Same opinion many on line analysts have said for years.    He gives us about 4 months max before the big crash or SHTF.     Maybe someone could look up a written article or two by David?     As i stated earlier, when the USD is in trouble the Yuan has it all in place to take over.     Lets see how this all plays out.   When the Yuan takes over can you imagine the value of MCC? .......Sad to see this coming down the pike but all i can do is try to prepare.......Did anyone see the price of gold in USD in India?.......

Offline canadian

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2016, 11:11:53 AM »
This appeared in our local paper today
Gold-backed digital payment platform to store physical gold at Mint

http://www.calgaryherald.com/gold+backed+digital+payment+platform+store+physical+gold+mint/12564090/story.html

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2017, 03:02:11 AM »
We obviously will not see a straight line move as there will be temporary stops on the way.

https://goldswitzerland.com/gold-has-broken-out-dont-be-left-behind/