Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 83799 times)

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »
We are close.  Russia has moved their $ from West banks to East banks before the Crimea invasion.   My only question is when US dollars become weak, will rare US coins keep their value?   No brainer that rare Chinese/Asian coins/medals will rise in value.   I am also rethinking my earlier prediction of $1,000 silver bullion.  Maybe the articles that say $10,000 silver bullion are correct.  Time will tell........

http://goldsilver.com/news/paul-craig-roberts-u-s-is-completely-busted-non-delivery-of-gold-crash-the-system-war-in-ukraine/

First things first . . . can we even get back to 30? How about breaking $50? Only then will I even entertain the notion of $100/oz silver

Offline exchange

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2014, 05:42:23 PM »
My only question is when US dollars become weak, will rare US coins keep their value?   No brainer that rare Chinese/Asian coins/medals will rise in value.   I am also rethinking my earlier prediction of $1,000 silver bullion.  Maybe the articles that say $10,000 silver bullion are correct.  Time will tell........

$10,000\silver? if that ever happens, I can reassure you I will not care what my Chinese/Asian coins/medals will be worth. I would be happy with spot! :)

exchange

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2014, 09:35:15 PM »
This is not a very good article but good enough.   The industrial users can buy up most supply of silver bullion quickly.   Again, 100 oz of paper silver (and gold) for each oz of physical silver.    Again, the experts estimate $300 million to $400 million of silver/gold bullion available in the US and several $ trillion in investment capitol looking for ROI.   The math is obvious.   Some experts think gold and silver will eventually be priced about the same due to low supply.   This year, next or 2 yrs is unknown.  Most articles say the stock market is headed down the tubes too so where will investment flood into?  The Chinese know and are ahead of the game as they are bullion like crazy.   I am grateful bullion is still manipulated........

http://silverinvestingnews.com/22041/silver-supply-shortage-deficit-purefunds-etf.html

Typical recent stock market post.....

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/3/13_David_Stockman_-_We_Will_See_A_Massive_Selling_Panic_In_Stocks.html

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2014, 09:52:56 PM »
The flaw in your logic may be that the Chinese dont expect a return on investment?by buying bullion. They buy for preservation of wealth. In a world where silver and gold are astronomically high,  wont the prices of everything else be similarly high?

I dont totally disagree with you, but your view is certainly on the extreme side, eh?

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2014, 10:31:14 PM »
Preservation of wealth is correct.  Yes, food supplies and other necessities will go up too due to a decline in value of overprinted currencies.  I was not thinking of Chinese concern of ROI.  My thought was the US market.  It is not extreme due to the low supply of available bullion.  It will take a fraction of the $ trillions on the sidelines to buy the remaining supply.  Today bullion is considered real money.  For many stupid reasons the US investors do not get the picture like the Chinese citizens do.  I like the Kudlow Report but he loves paper instruments as an example.  The world cannot continue to print and expect currency to keep its value.  Eventually the money has to flood into bullion and rare coins.  There is no other choice except necessities like oil, farm lands for food, etc.   I don't like what i see in the future and am helpless to stop it, so may as well be prepared.......

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »
For years I have noticed that collectors almost always prefer silver bullion as an investment over gold bullion.  While investors always prefer gold bullion over silver bullion.  The difference I suspect is budget and physical size, collectors as I have defined them invest $500-$20K and they want to have something to show for their purchase that is sizeable.  While investors with $50K+ gravitate towards gold because of its portability ($50K of silver is 200 pounds, while gold is 3 pounds).  

If we ever get to a point where gold or silver is trading at 25x-50x what they are today, I am certain people are going to want something that is portable well ahead of size because they will need to hide their wealth and be able to move their wealth easily from one location to another.  Imagine you are in Ukraine, Argentina or Syria, and you need to hide your wealth and be able to move your wealth discreetly, what should you own?  If silver or gold in terms of US dollars ever trades 25x-50x today's prices I think your answer is the same as that to prior question.  

My comments are only related to bullion and should not be indicative of numismatic coins, even though some of the same logic may apply (portability).  

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2014, 09:19:08 AM »
The flaw in your logic may be that the Chinese dont expect a return on investment?by buying bullion. They buy for preservation of wealth. In a world where silver and gold are astronomically high,  wont the prices of everything else be similarly high?

I dont totally disagree with you, but your view is certainly on the extreme side, eh?

Over 2 years ago I made many posts and comments that were considered outrageous and then some.  I read the evidence back in about 2006 and it is all coming true today.  Today, many members of this forum have emailed me as they have made life changing decisions.  Do not want to be known as some outrageous poster, just want to warn others of what is coming down the pike.  The more that know and prepare, the better off we all are..... 
A article came out this morning on jsmineset that North Korea fired a missle at a Chinese airliner.  IF it is true then this is the beginning of the end of N. Korea.  Also agree w/ Arif about portability of precious metals but gold is too spendy for my tight budget........

http://srsroccoreport.com/precious-metals-prices-to-rise-as-the-u-s-economy-disintegrates/precious-metals-prices-to-rise-as-the-u-s-economy-disintegrates/

Offline Pandaguy

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2014, 09:28:09 PM »

A article came out this morning on jsmineset that North Korea fired a missle at a Chinese airliner.  IF it is true then this is the beginning of the end of N. Korea.

Without even looking for the article, I find it very hard to believe that North Korea would do anything to piss-off China -- especially militarily. North Korea is dependent upon China for food and military aid, and other as a matter of survival. China is one of North Korea's few "friends" in the world. It may be a matter of good reason for China, because if China were to cut off all ties to North Korea, where do you think the North Koreans would flock to -- yep, to their neighbor China to the north and west! China does not want that headache.

Offline pandamania

« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2014, 10:46:16 AM »
This topic has been accurate since Mr. Organic first posted it in April, 2013 (we are actually about unchanged in gold since that time), although it has felt a lot worse as we continued a downleg and bottoming action in a brutal sell off that has created some of the most oversold readings in the history of the metals market. From such readings major bull market uplegs are formed.

Metal stocks typically lead bullion in a directional move. Just this week the XAU had its first upside golden cross (50 day moving average through and above the 200 day moving average). This, along with the confirmation of many weekly and monthly indicators, is usually indicative of a major change in the direction of the metals market The last upside golden cross in the XAU occurred in April, 2009. After a major rise it was followed by a downside cross in October 2011 (there was a false upside cross in October, 2012 - January, 2012 following a strong rally the prior 3 months). If this weeks cross and weekly/monthly confirmations are valid we should be in the early stages of a major upleg in the metals market.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2014, 10:47:47 AM »
Facts are facts.  I agree that N. Korea is dependant on China.  Maybe it was a mistake or maybe the new "Great Leader" is out of control.  China is not always known for diplomacy.  If anyone can take him out, my money is on China.  The truth is not always palatable and sweet.  Many articles are out about this.   N Korea just killed a high executive that was favored by China too.  From what i read the new "Great Leader" may get a severe spanking from China.......

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1446092/beijing-urged-get-tough-north-korea-over-missile-near-miss

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2014, 09:17:32 PM »
This topic has been accurate since Mr. Organic first posted it in April, 2013 (we are actually about unchanged in gold since that time), although it has felt a lot worse as we continued a downleg and bottoming action in a brutal sell off that has created some of the most oversold readings in the history of the metals market. From such readings major bull market uplegs are formed.

Metal stocks typically lead bullion in a directional move. Just this week the XAU had its first upside golden cross (50 day moving average through and above the 200 day moving average). This, along with the confirmation of many weekly and monthly indicators, is usually indicative of a major change in the direction of the metals market The last upside golden cross in the XAU occurred in April, 2009. After a major rise it was followed by a downside cross in October 2011 (there was a false upside cross in October, 2012 - January, 2012 following a strong rally the prior 3 months). If this weeks cross and weekly/monthly confirmations are valid we should be in the early stages of a major upleg in the metals market.

It does look like a price increase as supply is dwindling.  IF there is a agreement by Russia to not invade Ukraine then that could be a excuse to drop prices once again.  That will be temporary (weeks, months, or year?) as available supply cannot be changed.....

Offline MrOrganic

• WORLDCOLLECTIBLES310
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
It does look like a price increase as supply is dwindling.  IF there is a agreement by Russia to not invade Ukraine then that could be a excuse to drop prices once again.  That will be temporary (weeks, months, or year?) as available supply cannot be changed.....

Thank you pandamonium.

....for the record I am bullish on metals now. March 15th/2014   Gold 1370

1. Russia for the 2nd time putting america in its place (down the ladder)

2. Putin out thinking obama (which isnt very hard to do). China has sided with Russia.

3. Putin is very pro-gold & the eastern bloc country. China ditto

4. Oligarch's pulled all there $ out of U.S. weeks ago. (what will they buy now??  real estate there filled up on now & U.S & england
could freeze that!) China the same, there country has put in capitol countrols & there loaded up on real estate also!!

5. Look at the past ART & Diamond auctions....thru the roof.    its all cyclical...Gold is next!

6. Saudi's &  Israel are upset with the U.S. over IRAN & SYRIA.

6a. Everyone is upset with the U.S./  hint:   NSA

7. Bottom line.. The U.S. "ILLUSION" of the world's superpower is showing cracks!!!
There umero uno status is what keeps the dollar strong.....this is waning. Other countries smell blood in the water
& it will be a dumping frenzy of dollars!!!!

China/Russia/& a middle east country will all trade in a currency/asset OTHER THAN the dollar!!!

Mark this call!!

EMERGING MARKET GROUP  
195 south BEVERLY Dr. BEVERLY HILLS

Long Beach Expo
..Table #838

DECEMBER: Macau/H.K.

JANUARY: N.Y.

AUGUST: Hong Kong

GO TO my Ebay Click: http://stores.ebay.com/worldcollectibles310

EMERGING MARKET GROUP

PCGS,NGC & PMG Auth. Dealer
美国收藏家 – 收藏中国现代金银

EMGWORLDEWIDE@GMAIL.COM
WECHAT: LAMBORGHINICA

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2014, 11:48:51 PM »
I agree.     Maybe this link will give a little more detail.......Remember my high silver price?  Jim thinks $50,000 oz gold eventually........

http://usawatchdog.com/putin-has-nuclear-economic-bomb-jim-sinclair/

Putin out thinking Obama?  Not much of a challenge there.   Have you read the many articles on who the Muslim Brotherhood member is?   hint......it is not Putin........

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2014, 10:34:22 AM »
This article says China's housing boom is going bust.   Many fire sales.  Will the investment capitol flood into bullion and MCC?........

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-19/music-just-ended-wealthy-chinese-are-liquidating-offshore-luxury-homes-scramble-cash

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2014, 11:42:44 PM »

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/general-muslim-brotherhood-inside-obama-administration/

Our military knows all about this and there are many other articles.  At some point i will help to connect the dots........

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/20/putins-plans-to-seize-eastern-europe-and-alaska/

Dave Hodges Commonsense show should be a daily read.  Russia to take Alaska, China to take Hawaii Islands but do not know the time frame.   My far fetched posts 2 yrs ago of $1,000 oz silver is not so outlandish today as many articles state the same.  That price was obvious 7 to 8 years ago.  Will give a little information now and then......