Author Topic: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!  (Read 75082 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)

Offline davidt3251

• Trade Count: (+6)
Re: Why Gold will be flat or GO DOWN!!!!!
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2014, 11:45:49 PM »
The Chinese economy is headed right into a 1929-style crash, both due to the stage of their growth cycle (overdue for correction) and the shakiness of their banking system. We can criticize the US, but the US Dollar is the reserve currency and there havent been bank runs like there have been in China (at least not that we know of).

China will get there-thats why I like Chinese coins-but it would be naive to think there wont be a significant crash along the way. I think the chance China will displace the US Dollar will come after that crash.

In the meantime, Russia's star is rising. Russia, with its natural resources-particularly in energy, and its account surplus (very few countries dont have annual deficits) plus its accumulation of gold give Russia as good a shot as the Chinese. Russia is on the upswing after its collapse. Hence it is looking to reintegrate the FSU states. As an aside, I woudnt want to invest in an FSU and if I did it would have to be with the recognition that the FSUs will likely all be back part of Russia.

China isnt resource independent like Russia (hence the moves in the South China Sea and against Japan on the islands). China is already looking to outsource to Africa as Chinese wages have risen.

I am working on a project where we were going to buy a manufactured product from Tianjin China for US $50,000 each. We have now found a better product in Malaysia. US $20,000 each.

China's day will come, but it may not be a straight line.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2014, 08:54:21 AM »
I agree.  We should see alot of panic in the markets before the US dollar heads down and the Yuan heads up.  It will be a bucking bronco.   A panic situation will cause many to overreact.   We should be in a position to capitalize on that.  As long as we have the knowledge base and patience, it should work out for those that have a clue........

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »
Bundesbank Attempts to Subdue Concerns Gold Repatriation

...the bookkeeping is all according to plan…  :001_tongue:

http://www.ingoldwetrust.ch/bundesbank-attempts-to-subdue-concerns-gold-repatriation

“Everything is fine with our gold – nothing to worry about, nothing to see here – please disperse!”

Offline Protagonist

« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2014, 06:24:35 AM »
'gold' will! it is true! go down! but not for any of the reasons you propose.

The paper gold public price must collapse in order to bring an end to the limitless supply of never to exist 'gold' sold by Bullion Banks via LBMA and comex. The end of that particular fraudulent scheme is well underway.

Note who is buying Gold Bullion! Those Central Banks who sit in those nations which will run the show for the next 200 years or so, ie China, India, Russia, etc

Only one person has correctly identified the collapse in the public price of gold since September, 2011. That is the blogger at. lcn.freedgold.com/

There are some great analysts around, but they are not those who claim to be the current crop of experts. Other great analysts are FOFOA, and Frank Knopers. Koos Jansen, too.

In brief, then, yes paper gold comex price is going down to below 1000. And when trading is stopped, Gold Bullion will be valued much much higher. FOFOA predicts $55,000

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »
Will the bankruptcy of Mt GOX and bitcoins cause more funds to enter into precious metals?   Is bitcoin dead or just going thru a phase?........

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter

Offline purpuratum

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2014, 05:19:26 AM »
Gold price manipulation: New evidence

Monday, March 03, 2014 07:07 PDF
Drucken   

Two New York professors have unexplained volatility since 2004. That should greatly increase the pressure on regulators to finally Act.

«Unusual trading patterns in the environment of the 15-hour fixing are a sign of behavior abgekartetem and should be investigated», the Stern School of business last week wrote two professors at the University of New York in a report, which is so far not yet made public. That at least reported the news agency «Bloomberg»

The British "financial times" online recently published an article titled «gold price rigging fears put investors on alert» (German: «Manipulation fears in terms of gold price alert investors»). The article is however not more available online, but still available in the memory of the Google's search engine service .

Unnatural price movements

The post quoted an employee of the Fideres Research Institute. The company found out that gold was exposed to strong movements regularly directly before and directly after the phone conferences within the framework of the component.

The structure of the price formation process is certainly conducive to collusion and manipulation. The empirical data would indicate unnatural price movements, have also the New York professors Rosa Abrantes-Metz , and Albert Metz found out. From this they conclude: «It is likely that an interaction between the participants can occur.»

Rashes in the afternoon

The professors studied the gold price movements between 2001 and 2013 throughout the day according to further information and researched after unexplained rashes that suggest illegal behavior. As of 2004, it discovered repeated eruptions in the afternoon that have can be seen either around to the Vormittagsfixing before 2004.

The findings are not new. On the unusual course patterns already had the precious metals expert Dimitri Speck in his 2010 published "book «secret gold policy» pointed out. It is clear: the accumulation of reports in the wide media now increases the pressure on the participating banks and the supervisory authorities.

Offline purpuratum

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2014, 08:07:52 AM »
Gold dealers complain against Goldfixing banks

Thursday, March 06, 2014 09:59 PDF

Now there is the first lawsuit of gold price manipulation. A New York dealer has filed in a US Federal Court action for damages against the Goldfixing banks.

After the LIBOR affair threatens the banks once again adversity. New York has Deutsche Bank with Barclays, HSBC, the Bank of Nova-Scotia-Mocatta bullion dealer Kevin Maher and sued Société Générale due to manipulation of the gold price. All five banks set the gold price every day.

Maher blame the banks for many years to have tampered with the daily reference rates. He seek a class action lawsuit on behalf of all investors who have traded gold or gold derivatives since 2004, the price of which is based on the fixing, reports the news agency «Reuters».

Is the price of gold manipulated?

The banks deny the allegations. Deutsche Bank told «Reuters» that the lawsuit was groundless. She will defend resolutely against it. Société Générale expressed similarly. The other banks refused to comment or were not reached for comment.

The suspicion that the quasi official price of gold could be manipulated, had alarmed many regulators months ago. Tangible results of their investigations are not yet known.

Offline wg

Offline Protagonist

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2014, 03:40:25 AM »
Im not persuaded by the spot price action we've witnessed in the past few weeks, both in silver and gold. I suspect that investors are being set up for a heavy hit. I am convinced in the case for a collapsing paper gold and silver price to pave the way to true value being assigned to gold and silver bullion. The case is best made at  precious metal Pete at his freedgold blog and by FOFOA at his blogspot. These two are essentially putting forward the case made by Another and FOA at the usagold forum back in 1998 and into 2001. It is eye opening material, well worth your time.
Regards to all.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2014, 10:52:36 AM »
It is obvious the US dollar will collapse.   That is why i got into MCC over 3 yrs ago.   Bullion is second best choice.  Willie is a bit colorful and long winded but this article makes sense.   I did not see the video.  Any additional information there?    The sheeple today tell me China owns our gold and they are taking note to prices paid for genuine, rare Chinese collectibles.    We will soon see a mania for MCC.   Supply could disappear soon.  I know nothing about Russian money.   I do not collect rare US coins.  As the dollar goes down the rare US coin market could go down.......maybe.   The MCC market will see a huge uptick at some point and maybe we are starting to see that today w/ increased prices on some MCC........just my two cents......

http://usawatchdog.com/80-decline-in-value-of-u-s-dollar-in-three-years-dr-jim-willie/

Offline wg

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2014, 10:10:07 AM »
The World's problems are coming to a head.  Years ago i studied the Theory of Peak Oil.   The World's oil supply is too low to support the population.   I think this is the heart of the matter.   MCC will soon see a supply crunch.  Also, RCC is reloading their Chinese silver.........

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »
We are close.  Russia has moved their $ from West banks to East banks before the Crimea invasion.   My only question is when US dollars become weak, will rare US coins keep their value?   No brainer that rare Chinese/Asian coins/medals will rise in value.   I am also rethinking my earlier prediction of $1,000 silver bullion.  Maybe the articles that say $10,000 silver bullion are correct.  Time will tell........

http://goldsilver.com/news/paul-craig-roberts-u-s-is-completely-busted-non-delivery-of-gold-crash-the-system-war-in-ukraine/