Author Topic: GOLD PRICES  (Read 2087 times)

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: GOLD PRICES
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2020, 11:23:25 PM »

It must have been a counterfeit from eBay seller "Myloveforyou".    :lol:
  :thumbup:

LOL ! I’m not sure but he was wearing a shirt with some dudes name on the front “Biden” and on the back were the words “Merchant of Woke”  :laugh:

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2020, 11:28:25 PM »

Love how all those saying “don’t sell now” are the ones selling  :lol:

I am buying much much more than I am selling.  I am only selling extras as I can't afford to keeping everything that comes in, when I can't buy, I don't sell because I want maintain a certain level of gold and platinum for decades to come.  Personally I want everyone to sell now because I can easily find multiple new homes for coins.  My point is don't expect to sell now and buy back anytime soon at lower prices simply because the supply in the US is so limited.  Even if prices drop in the next 3 years there are no seller in the US that you can buy from at those lower prices because everything is moving to China. 

Always remember every transaction there is a seller that believe prices are too high and buyer that believes prices are too low, that is what makes the world go around.

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2020, 11:29:54 PM »
How did 1987 silver get to be big boy?
well if this is the case I have a few fat men to sell !  :001_tongue:

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2020, 02:10:42 AM »
Y'all are talking about silver master sets like they are a verified thing. Who can tell me more?

I have seen three boxed sets that run through 2020 in the last couple of months. Definitely commercial products,

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide
Home of the 2020 Valentine Panda
www.pandacollector.com

Offline Wafdawg

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2020, 07:09:39 AM »
I am buying much much more than I am selling.  I am only selling extras as I can't afford to keeping everything that comes in, when I can't buy, I don't sell because I want maintain a certain level of gold and platinum for decades to come.  Personally I want everyone to sell now because I can easily find multiple new homes for coins.  My point is don't expect to sell now and buy back anytime soon at lower prices simply because the supply in the US is so limited.  Even if prices drop in the next 3 years there are no seller in the US that you can buy from at those lower prices because everything is moving to China. 

Always remember every transaction there is a seller that believe prices are too high and buyer that believes prices are too low, that is what makes the world go around.

Personally I think anyone buying now is putting coins away for years until gold prices soften again which will probably be the next time gold panda prices will be strong again. 

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2020, 08:31:48 PM »
USA Watchdog   "The great silver crisis coming"  by David Morgan.     Many articles talk about the coming industrial demand for silver.    That is when silver will begin the climb to $1,000 oz.....