Author Topic: Germany will repatriate 674 ton of gold  (Read 8751 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Germany will repatriate 674 ton of gold
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 08:56:39 AM »
Trader Dan keeps track of the precious metal maniupulation.  This article is about how the US buys its own debt to salvage the US dollar.   Why do we buy our own debt and create $?   To pay our massive derivative exposure that this article does not talk about.  Derivatives are the key.  Other articles say to expect a quick drop in PM prices as more shorts are piled on at the Comex..  We all know a price spike up is coming but for now the price will be maniupulated down...

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2013/02/federal-reserve-buyer-of-only-resort.html

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
Peter Schiff's latest.  Is this the final bottom?  I hope not because our US dollar is in real trouble and groceries/gas/etc will go even higher.   Maybe they can con the system another 6 months, maybe...........

http://bullmarketthinking.com/peter-schiff-once-we-hit-the-bottom-in-gold-were-headed-dramatically-higher-to-levels-few-can-even-consider/

Offline ghostrider80811

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2013, 06:31:07 AM »
We all know a price spike up is coming but for now the price will be maniupulated down...

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2013/02/federal-reserve-buyer-of-only-resort.html

Nice call...but I feel until the mass psychology of Gold being real money is drilled into more people; people will continue to flock to FRN's.  True gas and energy is going up and I hope people realize soon before its too late.  I crack up scanning news articles talking about a recovery since the DOW is up near 14,000, LOL.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2013, 09:02:55 AM »
Everyone says that groceries and gas are going up, and I say no.  The buying power of the US dollar is going down.   As usual the markets are a illusion to the fools and sheeple that believe them, the majority.  I call this a b---- pitch.  No offense, could not resist laymen lauguage!...........  :)   

Offline BChung

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2013, 10:53:30 PM »
Everyone says that groceries and gas are going up, and I say no.  The buying power of the US dollar is going down.   As usual the markets are a illusion to the fools and sheeple that believe them, the majority.  I call this a b---- pitch.  No offense, could not resist laymen lauguage!...........  :)   

I couldn't agree more.... the ignorance of the crowds is astonishing and is this ignorance that is still keeping the illusion going and eventually will lead to chaos & perhaps even in a new round of World War.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 12:19:17 PM »
You are correct.  As paper buys less and the panic buying of metals kick in, it will not be pretty.  Asian citizens are buying and US citizens are selling.  Expect few exports to the US such as coffee, bananas, anything we buy from overseas.   Even Canada had articles 2 yrs ago stating they will not sell us oil, food, lumber etc as the US dollar buys less.  Most of the US oil supply is imported from Canada.   Saudi oil is about 11% now.  Russian/China and other BRIC countries are excluding the US dollar in transactions and that is growing............

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 04:45:49 PM »
I do not want to scare anyone or be negative, however my former realtor in Central OR gave me this information.  When gold silver last went up in the 1980's?  Her parents owned a coin/bullion shop in California.  They went to 4 funerals of close friends in the coin/bullion business.  They were robbed and shot.  So they keep their precious metals a secret, and she would tell me but no one else.   Forgive me if this scares you, but it is word to the wise.  Just be cautious and safe.  Pack heat.  I think everyone in the coin industry is very careful these days and that has been mentioned on this forum in the past.   My point of view is that if many in my community owns metals then less chance of theft/crime.   So it is important that your community is prepared.............