Author Topic: Where do most of you buy your coins?  (Read 2970 times)

Offline rwebster23

• Trade Count: (0)
Where do most of you buy your coins?
« on: December 20, 2012, 02:00:37 AM »
So I am somewhat new to buying chinese coins.  Where do most of you buy your coins?  Ebay, online precious metal dealers, or local?  I've been looking on Ebay and there are good deals on there, but was curious if anyone else had any other recommendations for good fair prices? 

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: Where do most of you buy your coins?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:16:14 AM »
There was a post or two on this previously.  So maybe a member can repost.  For now:   pandausa (Snowball on this forum), Clark Smith, boybluejay, Peter Anthony sells once in a while,  Rarecoincollector, pandamoney-a, quians coins, pandnumismatic, pandaamerica, logic papa, mcbid 123, david3251, dynamike 1951, ta mo, chris 1668, cash 360, bellevuerarecoins, larrydreher, etc.....the list of good sellers is long so beware of bad sellers..........

albertmorison

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 06:23:54 AM »
We also provide a different different variety of the coins like gold , silver,platinum.for more detail please visit on our site.

Offline ghostrider80811

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »
I only buy from reputable sellers and pay a little more for piece of mind  but every once in awhile there are new sellers but your taking a chance.  although everyone has to start from somewhere, right?  That makes it a little bit more tricky but not impossible if you use ones own head and a little common sense, you'd be okay.  Read, ask around, and learn seems to be the best bet.  After awhile you start noticing the sellers that has higher integrity, better customer service, and value.  It pays to build a relationship with your dealer too BTW.  Hope this little bit helps someone, somewhere...

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »
I am always looking for bargains! Once in the blue moon, ebay has them. Most of the bargains I bought were at coin shows.

Offline CoinNext

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
ebay is a great place to buy

Offline tater

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »
There was a post or two on this previously.  So maybe a member can repost.  For now:   pandausa (Snowball on this forum), Clark Smith, boybluejay, Peter Anthony sells once in a while,  Rarecoincollector, pandamoney-a, quians coins, pandnumismatic, pandaamerica, logic papa, mcbid 123, david3251, dynamike 1951, ta mo, chris 1668, cash 360, bellevuerarecoins, larrydreher, etc.....the list of good sellers is long so beware of bad sellers..........

thanks for the list.  I bought a graded coin from one of the above sellers and he sent me the link to this forum.  I'll have to spend some time and check out a few of the others hope they are just as good.

Offline skyline2go

• Trade Count: (+10)
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 02:25:12 PM »
I brought my coins on eBay and local coin shows. There are some cheap coins in coins show. So check your local coin show calendar..