Author Topic: F/S 2001 SMALL D NGC MS69 RARE............  (Read 12175 times)

joeman

• Trade Count: (0)
F/S 2001 SMALL D NGC MS69 RARE............
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
  :001_rolleyes: WILL SELL THREE COINS AND THAT IS IT 2780533-022, 023, 026 buyer can choose NEED I POST MORE PICTURES ??  :blush:  ANYWAY as everyone knows ,my coins are labeled as 2001d   750 usd ,pay pal gift or add 3.5% for regular pay pal ,I think it is a bargain, if you want the coin relabeled and conserved I will do it for you $40usd (you must pay for the coin and be prepared to wait 1 month apx thanks for looking! 

joeman

Re: F/S 2001 SMALL D NGC MS69 RARE............
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 08:36:16 PM »
1 sold thank you!!

joeman

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
All 3 sold thank you everyone !!

Grigoryan Coins Ltd

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 06:53:53 PM »
i want every member know about how this seller , joeman on CCF , jc88888888 on SS   treated me !

6 december i payed invoice  
7 december he send me NGC#'s

"Hi I made a mistake on the invoice i put down on line 2 1982 1/10 it is in fact a 1984 as agreed ,I dont even have a 1982 in ms69:)

here are the cert #,s once you approve them I will ship Asap

2001d  2780533-023
1/10
2778341-014 1984
2780533-033 1985
2779268-033 2007
2777569-025
2777569-024
2777569-019
2777569-023
2777569-020

Regards joe"

later on silverstakers and CCF was post about 01-D varieties

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=2193.msg43286#msg43286

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-34387-2001d-small-d-variety.html

then he realize that last 01-D's he has a small D

08 december he make this post selling coin with same ngs number he sent to me.

This monday he send me this email

Hi Wang Xiao Yi ,I shipped your coins today,Tracking # EI 796111804 US  they will be there tomorrow ,We have a slight problem ,my wife oversold the 2001D silver panda ,I did not have 1 to ship you ,I DO HAVE 10 at NGC right now, if you would be so kind as to wait i will ship you as soon as they arrive(apx 3 weeks) if not then no porblem, I can refund you the 130 + 1.75% paypal fee immediately ,sorry about the inconvenience ,Regard,s Joe  

after he said to me what this number was wrongly sent by his wife ...

i decide to call him

"F*** off you stupid chinese , what the f*** you want ? that is your f***ing name Artak ? i have a 50 guys now in Brooklyn NY , you want me to call them ???
i said why you so rude to me ? "f*** off i dont care , i ll exposure in every board im ..."

We all working in same market i never saw US dealers treat chinese dealers like this !Never !

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:36:10 AM by Panda Halves »

Offline GDG's

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
Artak (Shanghai Coins),

I know you now live in China and you are not Chinese. I think race has little to do with those who collect Chinese coins. I have dealt with you before and have had no problems. Please let us not use the CCF to resolve every problem between CCF members. Xu Hongs dilemma was a bit different in that it involved several hundred thousand dollars and could have an impact on many members. I believe your problem is of such low amount that you should keep it between yourself and the party involved. We don't want the CCF to devolve into something it was never intended to be. I hope you understand what I say. I wish you good luck. GDG

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 09:19:26 PM »
Artak (Shanghai Coins),

I know you now live in China and you are not Chinese. I think race has little to do with those who collect Chinese coins. I have dealt with you before and have had no problems. Please let us not use the CCF to resolve every problem between CCF members. Xu Hongs dilemma was a bit different in that it involved several hundred thousand dollars and could have an impact on many members. I believe your problem is of such low amount that you should keep it between yourself and the party involved. We don't want the CCF to devolve into something it was never intended to be. I hope you understand what I say. I wish you good luck. GDG

Well said.     :thumbup:

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:30:07 PM »
Shanghai,

Please keep the language "suitable for children".     N39

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
I have not traded with either party, however, I am appreciative of hearing feedback such as this. I'm not trying to pass judgment against a member with whom I've never dealt . . . again, we don't know the other side of the story. Just saying that if what Artak describes is the truth, these deceptive tactics would earn the seller a 'forever ban' from my trading partner list.

Frankly, I cannot believe that one would want this type of feedback to be censored or dealt with via PM. If a seller ever promised me a specific coin by sending me the cert #, we agreed upon the deal, I paid, and then said seller pretended as if it were a mistake just because they realized it was a higher value coin that originally thought, I would NEVER deal with that member again, and furthermore, would make sure EVERYONE knew about this broken contract. A deal agreed upon and paid for is a deal. That's that.

What worries me is that there seems to be, lately, way too many unhappy buyers/sellers here at CCF. The prospect of making/losing money is corrupting the judgment and morals of many members here. I am going to be very careful about whom I deal with on this forum, as it appears that there are several members with whom it is dangerous to transact.

Offline Panda Halves

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 12:39:13 AM »
Please keep in mind this is a family friendly forum.
Watch the language please.

Offline NBM

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 12:49:07 AM »
Which is more obscene quoted text or the betrayal of trust?
Most places I've been one is over looked, the other can be fatal.

Grigoryan Coins Ltd

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 01:15:19 AM »
I dont want to make fight or argument with Joe , No !
I want he apologize for all bad rude words he said to me !

Offline Obsidian

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 03:34:07 AM »
I also agree this is unacceptable behavior.  I have dealt with Shanghai coins on several occasions with no problem.  I do appreciate knowing which sellers are causing problems.  It is likely that nothing would have ever been posted if the response from Joeman had not been so extreme.

Being disrespectful to others is never appropriate.  Not to mention the poor way the coin was dealt with.

Since you likely will never get an apology from Joeman, I wish you more respect from future dealings with Dealers and collectors alike.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:36:37 AM by Obsidian »

Grigoryan Coins Ltd

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 04:42:41 AM »
Thanks Obsidian and for all members who supports me !

joeman

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
Well said.     :thumbup:
Ok this is my only post on this subject : here are the facts
#1 I will stand on my 400+ positive feedback on e bay ,and dozens of delighted customers on Silver Stackers and Pandaxe, which Im sure may members of both those boards will attest too
#2 here is what happened:
Shanghai coins wanted to buy coins from me ,including a 2001D for 130usd thats right 130 usd for a ms69 NGC coin NOW LETS KEEP IN MIND , we entered into these negotiations NO LESS THAN 3 weeks before anyone knew about the 2001 small D,S existance ,since no one even new about it ,shanghai coin clearly knew what he was buying a regular 2001d ms69 for 130 usd ,again weeks before any 2001 small d was discovered . now we finally get to a deal , he takes over 10 days to pay for said deal.he pays and ask,s me for cert# ,s , lets keep in mind again he knows what he bought a regular 2001D for 130 usd ,so I am at work and I ask my wife to send me the certs on a stack of coins in my"closet" she sends them to me and sends me the wrong cert namely a 2001 sd labeled as regular. she picked the coin off the wrong stack , Let me go back one more time ,we are talking about a 130 usd ms 69 Regular 2001d that the buyer CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS BUYING!, he gets the wrong cert from me inadvertently and says to himself JACKPOT:), now i relize the error and send him an email saying a mistake was made and you where sent the wrong cert, He proceeds to blow up my cell phone long distance  4 times in an hour demanding I ship him the coin.which of course I wont do as he knows darn well what he bought.
here is what i offered :1) I would refund the full amount for the 2001 d ,130 usd + 1.75 pay pal fee which we had agreed to. #2 send him a ms69 2001 large d with the new designation when i got it back from NGC ,or #3  Send me back all the coins (which he will be receiving today shipped express signature required insured)  and I will gladly refund him in FULL.
This is the truth this is what happened and he and I both know it, I have all the supporting e mails and PM,s documenting this transaction ,initiated and took place LONG before the small D was discovered,
AS far as those slanderous remarks ,they where never made by me....... total fabrication
Since I am not on trial here and could care less what this individual says about me ,I will not entertain this garbage for 1 more minute, I just have to stand upon my stellar reputation ,and vow never to do business with this guy again .....
If he wants to send back all the coins full refund will be made and proof posted here ,if he want to keep the coins shipped partial refund for the 2001d will be made ,END OF DISCUSSION FOR ME

joeman

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 11:02:04 AM »
Oh and just one more comment , since I lived in China for 6 years (Shantou ), and my wife is Chinese and my twin girls are at least 1/2 chinese:) and I have dozen,s of friends that are Chinese here in the US and in China ,I sincerely doubt i would be making such comments about Chinese folks........  last post ,just forgot to include this tidbit