Author Topic: test  (Read 145395 times)

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)
Re: test
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2020, 02:47:17 AM »
they just changed the law…  from 2020 on, you only can buy gold and silver up till 1999€ anonymous at  a dealer (cash)….. not like before till 9999€ .
Thats why there is a little more action in the last days.

Anonymous: you could buy it at a dealer without a registration or personalized bill.

Greetings,
wittu  N48

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/german-government-escalates-its-war-on-gold/

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2020, 08:08:00 AM »
I read that article too.    Again, if i was in Germany why would i sell any gold?     Germany is buying gold due to restrictions, China has 25% tariff, so where will be future supply of Chinese?       Even Cramer, the paper instrument queen, is promoting gold.....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2020, 01:24:22 PM »
NGC;     Can NGC mark the label of coins/medals to show it has or has not been conserved?         I get asked that so a mark on the label would help......

Goldseek  "There's no fever like gold fever....."     This article says Germany could be out of gold to sell to the public.           When the coin shops run out of supply here in the US and have a waiting list, then we know the shortage is here again.        Are we almost there?       When that happens ebay should see lots of sales too....