Author Topic: Report: Soros Unloads All Investments in Major Financial Stocks; Invests Over $1  (Read 2479 times)

Offline panda

• Trade Count: (+2)
is this report a joke?

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
http://www.infowars.com/report-soros-unloads-all-investments-in-major-financial-stocks-invests-over-130-million-in-gold/

Although the wording of the title is provocative (Read: he sells all stock and buys gold), it looks like he just dumped the bank stocks and put it into gold.  Although $130 million seems like a big amount for us mere mortals, it probably represents less than 1% of his fund, which likely holds tens of billions of dollars.  Nonetheless, it would be an interesting development.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Good article and many other financial wizards are buying gold quickly.  Countries are buying gold.  Obvious that a price rise is on the way.  Is the Oracle of Omaha doing the same?  The old ancient relic is back in vogue.  What will go up higher and faster, gold or food supplies?..........

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Also, Ann Barnhart has a great article titled "Get out of the system now!"   Basically she says all protection for your invested funds/retirement is no longer protected and can be taken from you.  Most will not get the picture until they suffer great losses.  I convinced many to dump their 401 k or other retirement funds years ago and buy silver bullion.  Many have done that and are sitting on a pile of silver bullion.  None have complained to me as they too get the picture...................

Offline exchange

I convinced many to dump their 401 k or other retirement funds years ago and buy silver bullion.

I agree, I started dumping my 401k in 2007, and still doing it. They really don't want you to take it out. I bought most of my gold bullion with that. Also got silver bullion which I sold most to buy silver CMC.

I ounce "suggested" the possibility of doing it, fire balls were thrown at me with a vengeance. Ever since, I refuse to say anything to anyone. It really was amazing, that is one topic almost all Americans will agree on, and that is their 401ks will take them to retirement.... Because so many rely on it, it will be more devasting than what we can imagine. I just hope I am wrong for the sake of the many children who don't have a voice.

exchange
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:35:43 AM by exchange »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Sadly that is correct, many children will suffer as they do today.  It does not get more heartbreaking then that.  I do not understand why the herd will trust people like John Corzine or Bernie Madoff (made off w/ your cash) w/ their hard earned wealth.  Think outside of the box.  Why be mentally lazy?  The readers of this forum are fortunate to read the truth and move their wealth to real precious metals, MCC, other rare coins, farm land, food supplies, etc.  You are ahead of the game Exchange.  Convince your family, friends, and other to make the necessary adjustments before it is too late.  If they chose not to, then you will expected to help them w/ your limited resources.  Kick em in the rear to get them in gear.......................

Offline flora79

It worths reading :001_cool: