Author Topic: Shades of Weimar?  (Read 2267 times)

Offline GDG's

• Trade Count: (+4)

Offline badon

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Shades of Weimar?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 11:14:09 PM »
That's an excellent find, thanks for sharing it with us.

Offline Gilmore

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »
Printing money is the only solution available to avoid the unpleasant case of a total collapse. Does it help? only for a while before they will have to do it again and again and again. But eventually there will be no way out but to let it all crash and start all over again. Scary scenario but unavoidable in my opinion.

Yesterday I made my last purchase of MCC for the next few months. All my funds from now on are allocated to silver bullion as it is very attractive right now. Price is relatively low after a significant correction, gold/silver ratio is up to 55 which indicates that silver is extremely undervalued when compared to gold, the printing presses are about to be switched on and now "embracing inflation" is openly spoken about. Can there be more bullish signal than that?

Underbidder

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 02:41:03 AM »
This deflation could get nasty and go on further.  If so, PMs are at risk for a while longer. Jim Rogers just came out saying he's hedging his gold, which says something. Is he seeing $1000 gold in another 2008 asset liquidation/ Euro collapse?

I'm waiting for a silver cross.  Where silver starts to outperform gold.  Someone said you hold your wealth with gold, but silver increases your wealth.  True, when silver outperforms gold.  When both are falling, that is not the time.

Am holding, not selling, keeping some powder dry.  Will be watching slv: gld ratio for the timing clue to beg borrow or steal funds to go leveraged again.

Physical has not sold off... Yet.   Keep in mind : manipulation of paper contracts affects.... Paper price.   A disconnect between physical and paper has been predicted.  Where PMs have bid but no sell.  Let's see.  One thing I know, gold is a Put on govt policy.   I hate current govt policy worldwide, so I'm happy holding a Put.

PS.  The bottom will happen when all the newbies panick and sell, saying "damn whatta mistake,  gotta salvage Something!". Don't be That Guy.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:56:33 AM by Underbidder »

Offline Gilmore

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 04:11:17 AM »
One thing I know, gold is a Put on govt policy.   I hate current govt policy worldwide, so I'm happy holding a Put.

This is the best reason to accumulate physical silver/gold no matter what the price is. More and more people around the world are starting to hate their govt policy and will buy their "Puts". But it requires a very strong stomach to ignore the short term trends and keep the long term view.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
During the 2009 crash, silver/gold fell in price before rising.  Due to many reasons, including crooks of JP Morgan losing $2 billion , no $3 billion, who knows how much, will start the next serious downturn in our economy (or what is left of it).  This will start QE3 (which is already underway) as the media will announce it.  No other choice but to print more paper money.  Almost 1/2 million unemployed will lose their benefits in the US.  Will this cause more crime?  Of course. The Chinese RMB/Yuan is being accepted into world banks and US banks.  Maybe this will keep the paper money system afloat for awhile.  Before the big crash of paper currencies worldwide, the Chinese RMB/Yuan should have tremendous buying power.  The experts such as James Sinclair of jsmineset has predicted a huge shift worldwide to gold and away from currencies on June 28.  (I hope that is the right date)  Others predict a change coming on May 18, this Friday.  Looks like we are headed down a slope no one can stop.  This will be much more serious then 2009.............

Offline GDG's

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »
When QE2 ended in July of 2011 there was a QE3 injected into the economy during the next six months. I don't need to explain how but take my word for it. The same amount of QE2 was injected into the economy the next 6 months just done differently. Thus QE3 has long ago happened.

Also JPMorgan, as a long arm of the Rothschild families lost much larger then 2 Billion. When the smoke clears you will probably see loses in the 4 Billion range.

Do you know when JP Morgan himself died they discovered that the majority of his wealth was owned by the Rothschilds? Why did every media based/biased organization malign Ron Paul? Maybe because he dared to challenge the "Federal Reserve"? You don't need to be the smartest or best schooled person to understand. Go with you gut and do a lot of reading keeping an open mind. Just My Opinion.