Author Topic: MA shops  (Read 2926 times)

Offline marcusboy

• Trade Count: (+1)
MA shops
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
I am wondering if anyone has bought from the online MA-shops? I am considering buying some coins from them and would like to know your experiences. I am from Hong KOng so the coins will need to be sent to HK although I will be in London next month for a week so it would be easier shipping to London?

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Offline PandaOrLunar

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MA shops
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
Site seems to have some nice coins if you can get to it.  I been looking at it the last couple of weeks and notice consistently every week the site is inaccessible ranging from 1 to 4 days.  So far this week, I have not been able to access it since Sunday night with today being Wednesday.  On average, this site has an "uptime" of about 3 days per week.

Offline marcusboy

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:14 PM »
I am able to access their shops occasionally. There are some interesting coins but their prices are not cheap after converting to the USD and they are not slabbed.

Have not bought anything yet because of the exchange rate ... don't forget the shipping costs too

Offline PandaOrLunar

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
I'm still having issue accessing the site.  So far, 5 days straight been inaccessible.  Is it down or blocking?  Can you access it?

Offline marcusboy

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 02:58:50 AM »
Yes, I have been able to access it but the pages hang occasionally.