Author Topic: Yuan Shih Kai O mint  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Giantgg

• Trade Count: (0)
Yuan Shih Kai O mint
« on: January 03, 2012, 06:06:12 AM »
Hi Kondi,

Today happen that I having lunch and passby one coin shop that I usually visit...Today really not intention to get any coin but the coin shop owner wave me to go in and said have good offer to me that he recently acquired. he told me new year I gave you good offer and he show me the below coin. As my best friend which is better knowledge than me not with me I abit reluctant to get any...But the owner told me if you found this coin is not geniue I 100% return and life warranty...I think also is a very good offer than i purchase...

Please help me to confirm the below coin is genuine or not... Million thanks again to you....You always help me........
Thanks

Offline Giantgg

Re: Yuan Shih Kai O mint
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 06:07:15 AM »
Hi Kondi,

Today happen that I having lunch and passby one coin shop that I usually visit...Today really not intention to get any coin but the coin shop owner wave me to go in and said have good offer to me that he recently acquired. he told me new year I gave you good offer and he show me the below coin. As my best friend which is better knowledge than me not with me I abit reluctant to get any...But the owner told me if you found this coin is not geniue I 100% return and life warranty...I think also is a very good offer than i purchase...

Please help me to confirm the below coin is genuine or not... Million thanks again to you....You always help me........
Thanks

Sorry wrong attachement !!!!

Offline KONDi

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 04:53:58 AM »
I hope my answers helped you somehow. Hey! why don't you buy some coin from me?:)
I sell coins on Buy, Sell and Trade section:)
KONDi
cfrost1984@gmail.com
Chopmark Collectors Club member 368 (CCC)
Shanghai Token Society member 3 (STS)

Offline Giantgg

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 09:20:38 AM »
I hope my answers helped you somehow. Hey! why don't you buy some coin from me?:)
I sell coins on Buy, Sell and Trade section:)
Hi Kondi,

Yes agreed you help me alot...I will browse thru buy,sell and trade section more often...If I found any intrested coin of course will buy from you. I trust your expertise and honesty...

Hope to deal with you soon....

Thanks

Offline KONDi

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
Thanks. Be my guest and have a good look maybe you will find something what you will like among my coins over there:)
KONDi
cfrost1984@gmail.com
Chopmark Collectors Club member 368 (CCC)
Shanghai Token Society member 3 (STS)