Author Topic: Wealth-Insurance-Strategy-Economically, Pakistan Today  (Read 1070 times)

Offline exchange

• Trade Count: (0)
Wealth-Insurance-Strategy-Economically, Pakistan Today
« on: December 18, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
Interesting article on Silver. If true, then many of the low mintage silver Chinese modern coins would do very well.
However, I am a skeptic about the silver supply been depleted, but you never know.

Silver is in backwardation phase i.e. when spot price is higher than future price. It’s rare in commodities, but it’s happening here. During my last visit to Chicago/New York in Aug-2011 and I was taking to some senior analysts at UBS, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs who were bullish on silver and its reaching its record pace going forward. While production has been sharply declining for many years and demand is rising sharply especially from China. The chart below illustrates exactly what’s happening..........................

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/12/wealth-insurance-strategy-economically/

exchange

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wealth-Insurance-Strategy-Economically, Pakistan Today
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 12:13:39 AM »
The silver shortage will happen.  $1000 oz silver has been my prediction for about 6 to 7 yrs.  When this happens each junk silver dime should be worth about $100 ea.  Pre 1964 dimes or junk silver is a good buy.  Recognized as money and small payment form of silver.  We pay $1000 oz silver today for some Chinese coins.  When bullion spikes up to that level then Chinese silver coins will become unaffordable.  When that happens I will join NGC & PCGS to grade some of my raw coins.  Until then, I plan to accumulate as much as possible.  The upcoming silver shortage is a no brainer.  It will happen and the ability to manipulate the price will come to an end.  Buy Chinese silver.............