Author Topic: Selling: 2000 China Dragon Fan Shape 1 oz. Silver Coin in OMP  (Read 1479 times)

Offline mrslick32

• Trade Count: (0)
Selling: 2000 China Dragon Fan Shape 1 oz. Silver Coin in OMP
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »
I am currently selling a 2000 China Year of the Dragon Fan Shape coin in original mint packaging. It is currently listed in ebay for $378.88 and the link can be found below. I am willing to sell it to CCF members for $355 with free shipping to the United States.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. Kindly send me a PM if you are interested so we can discuss the payment method. I will end the listing on ebay after receiving the cleared payment. Returns will be accepted within 3 days from the time the buyer received the coin to give him or her the chance to examine it in person. However, the buyer will pay for return shipping and the coin and mint packaging has to be return in the same condition that I sent it.

Thanks for reading this post.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-China-Lunar-Year-Dragon-Fan-Shaped-1-oz-double-sealed-OMP-and-COA-/220899729773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336ea6616d#ht_500wt_1361

P.S. I will also be listing non-Chinese coins and you may see them if you're interested by clicking on the "see other items" link at the bottom of the seller info box on the right side of the screen. I'll also give a discount for CCF members for those coins except for the ones I offered for auction.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:46:15 PM by mrslick32 »

Offline Panda Halves

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
Re: Selling: 2000 China Dragon Fan Shape 1 oz. Silver Coin in OMP
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »
Silver dragon fan.
Nice. Hope someone snags it.
I can only think of one fan that is more appealing than a dragon fan....

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »
I can only think of one fan that is more appealing than a dragon fan....

I hope it isn't a San Francisco Giants fan. ;)

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
http://www.pandacollector.com

Offline Panda Halves

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
Worse.... "rooster" fan.  :001_huh:

Offline mrslick32

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 04:43:42 AM »
I was surprised that two of the coins I offered for sale at ebay sold within 2 days. However, they were the non-Chinese coins that I thought would take a little longer to sell compared to the fan-shaped dragon. I still have two non-Chinese coins up for auction at ebay and the fan-shaped silver dragon (buy it now) in case anyone is interested. I will offer the discounted price for the fan-shaped dragon if you send me a PM through CCF so I can give payment instructions. I will cancel the ebay listing after receiving cleared payment.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who live in the United States!  :001_smile: