Author Topic: The end of Silver?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
The end of Silver?
« on: October 03, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »
Please read Silverseek.  Bob Chapman of International Forecaster is honest, accurate and one of the best forecasters that I read.  His latest snippet says the largest silver producers, Peru, Mexico and other countries will not sell anymore silver bullion. Is this the end of silver bullion for the world markets?  I do not know.  Clive Maund is another fairly accurate forecaster.  He says this is the end of price manipulation for silver/gold.  Also the Idaho silver mines have been trying to increase mining but not allowed by the EPA due to superfund clean up site.  The big banks, I think JP Morgan and other DC banks have bought up most of the mines.  Will the EPA allow them to mine now?  The big banks own the mines and are buying the mints.  Will this stop the sale of silver/gold to the public?  It may be time for all of us to buy China wedding coins as that is what we are going to get..........pandamonium

Offline exchange

Re: The end of Silver?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
Please read Silverseek.  Bob Chapman of International Forecaster is honest, accurate and one of the best forecasters that I read.  His latest snippet says the largest silver producers, Peru, Mexico and other countries will not sell anymore silver bullion. Is this the end of silver bullion for the world markets?  I do not know.  Clive Maund is another fairly accurate forecaster.  He says this is the end of price manipulation for silver/gold.  Also the Idaho silver mines have been trying to increase mining but not allowed by the EPA due to superfund clean up site.  The big banks, I think JP Morgan and other DC banks have bought up most of the mines.  Will the EPA allow them to mine now?  The big banks own the mines and are buying the mints.  Will this stop the sale of silver/gold to the public?  It may be time for all of us to buy China wedding coins as that is what we are going to get..........pandamonium

I am very skeptical about all this silver talk. I have been hearing it for a while now and at the same time the US mint will be minting 50 Million American silver eagles this year alone. All around the world, major mints are minting more silver than ever. How can that be if the largest silver producers, Peru, Mexico and other countries will not sell anymore silver bullion. How do you go from selling tens of millions of ounces of silver bullion to none overnight.

The word "manipulation" seem to only apply when silver goes down. When silver went from $18 to $50 in less than 8 months we called it "fundamentals", when it went from $50 to $30 we call it manipulation.

exchange

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: The end of Silver?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 02:43:14 PM »
I believe the silver shortage will happen at some point.  When?  Time will tell.  It will not happen overnight.  The silver producers may want higher prices and will hold on to inventory.  GATA is right, gold/silver are manipulated.  How can silver go from $50 oz to $29 with such high demand world wide.  Some countries cannot buy silver bullion.  Fundamentals do not apply to this market.  My 2 cents is stock up on silver (while it is cheap) and food supplies.......