Author Topic: Interested in a 1989 gold 1 ounce lunar snake?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
Interested in a 1989 gold 1 ounce lunar snake?
« on: September 10, 2011, 01:53:52 PM »
Anyone looking for a gold 1 oz lunar snake?  I saw one at the local coin show for $3000.  Seemed like a good deal, but it's too much capital for me to tie up on something that I don't collect.  Let  me know if you are interested and I can try to put you in contact with the dealer.  He also had:

1994 unicorn set for $1800

1993 gold set with bimetal for $6500

A six piece gold year of the child set for $7800 (incl china)

And a 10 piece silver yr of child set for $1700 (incl china) (I didn't write this last price down but I think I recall correctly.

Cheers...

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
Re: Interested in a 1989 gold 1 ounce lunar snake?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:37:54 PM »
Anyone looking for a gold 1 oz lunar snake?  I saw one at the local coin show for $3000.  Seemed like a good deal, but it's too much capital for me to tie up on something that I don't collect.  Let  me know if you are interested and I can try to put you in contact with the dealer.  He also had:

1994 unicorn set for $1800

1993 gold set with bimetal for $6500

A six piece gold year of the child set for $7800 (incl china)

And a 10 piece silver yr of child set for $1700 (incl china) (I didn't write this last price down but I think I recall correctly.

Cheers...

Update...I've given the contact info to three people so far, so I'm not sure what coins are left.  The dealer is probably wondering what the heck happened, as he is getting a flurry of calls out of nowhere.  The power of the CCF network...

He also had a good number of silver and gold pandas, selling on consignment for a customer.  The prices seemed fair.  I didn't see any obvious panda rarities at bargain prices (or I would have bought them!), but I'm not an expert on all the varieties.  The show is in Charlotte, NC.