Author Topic: do we hve list of TRUSTED panda sellers ?  (Read 3900 times)

Offline bingatiger

• Trade Count: (0)
do we hve list of TRUSTED panda sellers ?
« on: September 07, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
Hi all,

I have recently joined the forums and very recently started collecting panda coins.....I just fell in love with the 2011 coin and now want to get as many from the previous years as possible.

Most of people collecting panda coins would certainly know that there might be more fake panda coins than legitimate coins.

I do see that you all experts and admin try to name the fake sellers....but what I want to know is what stops those sellers from creating another user id ??? Infact I believe they start selling fake coins by creating a 1000 different user id's on ebay and other sites.....

I met a guy who is a panda dealer and gets his coins from china and he has warned me from buying coins from ebay and other sources unless they are reputable.

Do we have a list of trusted panda sellers ????

I do see some of them have sold panda coins but they are junior members....so what is the guarantee they are genuine ???

Thanks for reading the topic....

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: do we hve list of TRUSTED panda sellers ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:11:48 PM »
I’m still a newbie here so I’m sure the upper echelon of CCB will have much better information but I can say when it comes to businesses I have dealt with APMEX & Panda America they have been great …

When it comes to forum members Larry Dreher has an exceptional collection of silver pandas and is extremely reputable.
Other members who I know without doubts are extremely reputable are (in no specific order):

Larry Dreher
Adamc4
Konajim
Peng_you
 Haze
GuyMc
Panda Halves
Poconopenn

I’m probably way out of line even answering your post as there are probably 100’s of reputable members on this forum that I am sure others here on CCB will attest to as extremely reputable.

Oh yea and welcome to the CCB !!!  :001_smile:  

Offline bingatiger

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 06:15:01 PM »
Thanks a lot for your reply....I will look forward to what the experts have to say.....cheers

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 07:21:50 PM »
Don't forget Colin of pandausa, Brian of pandorum 321, Ross of E coins, Mike of panda moneya and Monique of Rarecoincollector has also been very good too......

Offline Panda Halves

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
I made the A list : )

Actually as a collector who dabbles in dealing time to time My two favorite personal dealers are:
Jay from www.rarepandacoins.com
Arif from www.chinamoderncoins.com

Offline pandaguy212

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+21)
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »
Jay is my favorite on ebay - the quality and condition of his coins is hard to find anywhere else and at very reasonable prices.

Offline adamc4

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 12:57:55 AM »
I also really like Nick from Majestic Rarities. A lot can be learned (and bought) from Nick, Arif, Peter, Jim, etc.

Also, before you start clicking "Buy It Now" on dealer listings give them a call or shoot them a message first. Direct deals are usually discounted.

Offline haze

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 02:05:49 AM »
I’m still a newbie here so I’m sure the upper echelon of CCB will have much better information but I can say when it comes to businesses I have dealt with APMEX & Panda America they have been great …

When it comes to forum members Larry Dreher has an exceptional collection of silver pandas and is extremely reputable.
Other members who I know without doubts are extremely reputable are (in no specific order):

Larry Dreher
Adamc4
Konajim
Peng_you
 Haze
GuyMc
Panda Halves
Poconopenn

I’m probably way out of line even answering your post as there are probably 100’s of reputable members on this forum that I am sure others here on CCB will attest to as extremely reputable.

Oh yea and welcome to the CCB !!!  :001_smile: 

I agree with this list 100%. I've yet to run into a bad seller on this site. Or a bad buyer for that matter!

Offline tater

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »
Has anyone bought pandas from an eBay name peter_hs ?