Author Topic: Panda America / pandaworldcoins2011 connected?  (Read 5975 times)

Offline PeterPanda

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Panda America
Re: Panda America / pandaworldcoins2011 connected?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 07:12:57 PM »
As for us getting the good grades......I don't think it's because of who we are.....my take on it is that because we send in a huge quantity of coins there's bound to be some good grades in there ( gifts as we call it in the industry).

I just sent in 5000 coins and have another 10000 to send.....so watch out for them pop reports boys......

Thanks for the biz to all you who were in Chicago.  I am always glad to meet our loyal customers.  Sorry if I wasn't at my booth all the time as I had a lot of meetings to attend to.

Buy the book before the coin

Offline PeterPanda

• Panda America
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »
As for the serial numbers of the coins being close, yes we did submit a lot of coins on behalf of the former owner of Panda America as a favor but I think I will stop doing that from now on. 
Buy the book before the coin

Offline Nobleone

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 01:28:52 AM »
Quality investigating.

The joys of the internet and employment ... so much harder to hide the moonlighting ... especially when not putting a tremendous amount of thought into it.   

I'm sure the internet has got to add an extra level of difficult to trying to date two women at once, also.  Sure am glad, I settled down before the extra drama the internet must be adding to the dating scene.