Author Topic: Long Beach Show June 2011  (Read 3665 times)

Offline PeterPanda

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Panda America
Long Beach Show June 2011
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:39:53 AM »
If there is anything special you like us to bring to the show please message me or PandaWill as we try to bring a good selection but can't bring the whole vault ....:)

Also a group of dealers from Shanghai will be flying in for the show.

We we be hosting a informal cocktail party sometime during the show.  ( you know the dealers from Shanghai love to drink)  If any of you would like to attend and meet some of the leading dealers in China, message me and we will let you know the time and place.  (it will be one of the places next to the convention center)

Peter

Buy the book before the coin

Offline bonke

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Long Beach Show June 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »
Peter

I am interested in 5 oz gold Chinese medals.  Will you be bringing any to the Long Beach show?  Double plastic?  Box?  Certificate?  Problem free coin?  As an example, I wish to purchase a 5 oz gold God of Wealth.  [Your company has my contact information.]

Mark Bonke

KonaJim

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »
Hi Peter,

I am looking for two coins from the Three Roamnces, gold 100 yuan Lui Bei and Zhu Ge Liang.  I have bought quite a few coins from Panda America and I believe you have bought some coins from me through Hong Kong?  Is that you with the account lastinghills?

Aloha,
Jim

Offline Straitssettlementshop

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »
I have bought quite a few coins from Panda America and I believe you have bought some coins from me through Hong Kong?  Is that you with the account lastinghills?

Cat out of the bag  :001_rolleyes:

Offline PeterPanda

• Panda America
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 05:35:18 AM »
KonaJim

Sorry but we don't have those coins in stock right now and also no that is not me.

Offline PeterPanda

• Panda America
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 05:36:35 AM »
I only have one account and that is PandaAmerica.......a real man need not hide behind another name  :001_tongue:

Offline PeterPanda

• Panda America
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 05:38:53 AM »

[/quote]
Peter

I am interested in 5 oz gold Chinese medals.  Will you be bringing any to the Long Beach show?  Double plastic?  Box?  Certificate?  Problem free coin?  As an example, I wish to purchase a 5 oz gold God of Wealth.  [Your company has my contact information.]

Mark Bonke

Hi Mark

We don't have in stock right now but I heard we just got in a God of Warriors 5oz Gold......but it's on the way to NGC being graded.....

Offline bonke

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »
Peter

Ah, the God of Warriors.  Another unpopular gold medal on my "want list".  I tried to purchase a raw one (in double plastic) from William a few months ago, without success.  Maybe, just maybe, the one at NGC will be mine.  Are you selling it?  at your website?  one ebay?  in Singapore?

Mark Bonke

ps.  Are you enjoying your new digs in Singapore?  Will you stay there permanently or return to the USA occasionally?  Have you taken the train to Kuala Lumpur?  The old train station in Singapore is worth visiting - a piece of history.   

Offline Straitssettlementshop

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 09:58:01 AM »
Peter Panda,
Are you going to sell coins in your Singapore office anytime soon ?

Offline PandaWill

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »
Peter Panda,
Are you going to sell coins in your Singapore office anytime soon ?

We are still in the process of setting up the Singapore office; when it is open with the show room rest assured we will let you all know!