Author Topic: WOW of the day  (Read 818076 times)

Offline ShareTheNews

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: WOW of the day
« Reply #2505 on: February 10, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »
Another one introduced.

The series: Four Heavenly Kings 2 Oz Silver Coin 5$ Niue 2020 - DUOWENTIAN
This 2 Oz Silver coin is the first issue in the series “Four Heavenly Kings” and is dedicated to Duowentian, the ruler of the rain and the chief of the four kings. The coin presents detailed Ultra High Reliefs, has a selective Gold plating, has an Antique Finish and comes in a case, along with the Certificate of Authenticity. Limited mintage of only 555 pieces.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #2506 on: February 10, 2020, 09:33:41 PM »
Most World Mints copy Chinese designs or themes.      They may be beauties but your best buys are real Chinese coins/medals early years.   This market has gone up down, up down the last 10 yrs and many of us have seen the cycles so we are aware of which early year Chinese coins/medals are wise to own.     At some point soon when gold breaks out, the real Chinese that have had large past premiums will shoot to the moon.      Just my two cents but it would be best to focus on them so you can enjoy the high premiums that will return.      IF you own the rare, high grade, early years then you can sell one for profit in the near future and buy a lot of the other World mint coins/medals you like....

As posted earlier, we could see racing pigeon prices.    Google to 2013 Bart the $400,000 racing pigeon and 2019 Armand the $1.4 million racing pigeon....  IF the wealthy Chinese outbid each other for a bird then why not for rare gold/silver?

jsmineset    USA Watchdog   "God's trump cycles continue" by Bo Polny.       Interesting article and i did email him about numismatic Chinese but no response yet......

Offline ShareTheNews

« Reply #2507 on: February 10, 2020, 09:57:38 PM »
I agree. I like the early year panda coins.  I don’t have too many modern or early medals, these coins are minted by the Poland mint. Nice details.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #2508 on: February 12, 2020, 08:14:23 PM »
I agree. I like the early year panda coins.  I don’t have too many modern or early medals, these coins are minted by the Poland mint. Nice details.

These medals may appeal to some for aesthetic reasons but the question is whether they will keep their value or appreciate in future. Currently the consensus opinion does not support a reliable expectation of a increase in future numismatic premiums.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #2509 on: February 13, 2020, 08:02:47 AM »
China Great Wall Brass 1980 Stamped NGC MS68 Rare Medal 60 mm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/China-Great-Wall-Brass-1980-Stamped-NGC-MS68-Rare-Medal-60-mm-Great-Holiday-Gift/193230606661?hash=item2cfd711145:g:9REAAOSww-dd2Uq7

1980 MS 66 Plum Great Wall brass and 1980 PF 70 Chen Jian God of Longevity 36 mm  2 pop silver both say unavailable.     Same seller and member here.     Did both sell?....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #2510 on: February 15, 2020, 09:09:09 PM »
This first article will soon go global.    Read both.    Steve Quayle site has both...

Steve Quayle   1)  Reddit   "I am a senior Chinese military intelligence officer & I know the truth......"

It says 5 days for our bodies to painfully melt until death.    Book of Revelation says Pestilence.      About 15 to 20 yrs ago i chose to Bible study mostly on my own but did Bible study w/ others.   It took me 2 yrs and 4 times thru the book.   The people i studied w/ said you have made the leap of faith, it is real and now you will be attacked by Satan.    That is when all the lies and accusations about me started and the hero NW police laughed in my face as they encouraged the public to murder me.    I wrote many letters about the crimes of police and they all know i am innocent.   The FBI cleared my name about 10 to 12 yrs ago.    Maybe this is how i will pass from this life.    At the end of Time of Tribulation about 7 yrs, God will appear and we either have our names written in the Book of Life or we enter into a Lake of Fire or Lava Lake.    I have interviewed people that died, usually in a Hospital and came back to Life.    Some claim to have seen Heaven and some have seen the Lava Lake.   Heaven is a million times better than anything on this Earth and Hell is a million times worse.    Do non believers or luke warm have time left to Bible study and make the leap of Faith?    How else can your name be written in the Book of Life?....

2)  China watch Canada    Dated Sunday March 23, 2014 article by another Chinese military officer...

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #2511 on: February 16, 2020, 09:07:02 AM »
As i expected the first article was removed on Steve Quayle site.    The Deep State does not allow the truth.    Google to Reddit  "I am a senior......"        Can someone post this link.     It is very important....