Author Topic: Unique Panda Offer at Beijing International Coin Expo (BICE)  (Read 117 times)

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
Unique Panda Offer at Beijing International Coin Expo (BICE)
« on: November 10, 2019, 08:57:55 AM »
Hello to all Chinese Coin Forum readers who will attend the 2019 Beijing International Coin Exposition (November 15-17) at the China National Convention Center in Beijing.

You can find me at the Shenyang Mint exhibit where I will be part of the Mint’s official presentation. As part of this, there will be copies of “The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3” Chinese edition available. While supplies last, the Shenyang Mint has generously offered to give a new Panda medal to book buyers as a free gift with their purchase.

So, if you are at the show please come by say hello and check out all the superb products from the Shenyang Mint, as well as China’s other mints.

Oh, if you want to buy the English edition of “The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3”at BICE, talk to me and we can discuss arrangements for you to receive the book and medal.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
Re: Unique Panda Offer at Beijing International Coin Expo (BICE)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 05:55:41 PM »

The designs for BICE banners that will be included at the Shenyang Mint display.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com