Author Topic: China Hupeh Dragon shining luster surface 10 cash coin BEAUTIFUL RED PIECE  (Read 128 times)

Offline Thecollectible

• Trade Count: (0)
These copper coin is more beautiful than any silver and gold coins the surface has no toning no oxidation no blackspot it has never been cleaned washed polished for sure and it has natural red shade and has the shining luster on surfaces is beautiful enough for more than one hundred years Please check it out on the scans below and let me knows of what you think there

Offline panda

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: China Hupeh Dragon shining luster surface 10 cash coin BEAUTIFUL RED PIECE
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 11:52:58 AM »
how do you know it has never been polished?

Offline Thecollectible

Re: China Hupeh Dragon shining luster surface 10 cash coin BEAUTIFUL RED PIECE
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 04:38:41 AM »
Believe that some of you say something likes these or fake coins as expected here my suggestion for you can try to polish your century copper coins and you would not get so shining likes these because have tried it on other coins before to be honest with you it has the original grey dust as luster showing right on the surface

The real coin is more RED when view by my own eyes than on scans and picture will be taken once again with many difference angles

Offline Thecollectible

The latest pictures have been taken showing on the scans there The beautiful colour of these coin which is RED on the surfaces with natural original luster to prove these is certainly not polished coin because when you polish your coin it will affect natural original luster create hairline on the surfaces and value will be reduced to as much as ninety percents not going to polish any coin and buy any polished coin from coin dealers anymore think twist carefully before polishing right for your coin and have learned lesson for sure to be honest with you

You are welcome to my country to see real coin and you will see layer of grey dust as natural original luster along with slight rainbow toning on surface at ninety degree viewing for sure when you see it right in front of the coin and it can turn you on later there