Author Topic: China Starts "Debt Shaming" New App Warns Users If They Are Walking Near Someone  (Read 871 times)

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
This could come handy at coins shows, before you accept a check from a dead beat you do a quick check.  If US wins the trade war we can steal some of China IP as reparations.

Offline chinesecoins.com

• Trade Count: (0)
    • ChineseCoins.com
This could come handy at coins shows, before you accept a check from a dead beat you do a quick check.  If US wins the trade war we can steal some of China IP as reparations.
Good one :)

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
Another take on this development:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-big-brother-doesn-t-220034024.html

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
NGC Consultant
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Interesting articles.    No wonder so many Chinese are moving overseas.      We are entering into a ugly technology world.    Technology can benefit us or destroy us....

We rarely get real news as the corporations own many world media and provide us w/ fake news.     For information we rely on the internet and sites like Steve Quayle.     Past articles say China's coal plants have caused heavy metals in China's farm lands (not all) and into their food supplies.     This is one reason why China is taking over Africa.     They have built infastructure like ports/roads so China can ship resources back home.    The African nations were given loans they cannot repay so China takes over.     Sound familiar?   The US did this to South America and other countries years ago.     Photos on line of hundreds of Chinese fishing ship off of African countries oceans.    Fish them out.   This is what happened to Somalia.    Somalia was a fishing village or country.    Their oceans were fished out by other countries so now Somalia must take over other ocean vessels to survive.     Speculation is that Africa will become farmland for Chinese too.   

I refuse to own a smart phone or join Social Media no matter how many invites i get.     My laptop is enough technology for me.    Big brother will still track me as they will others but not as easily as owning a smart phone.     What a mess we are entering into....

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
I wont respond.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
If anyone disagrees w/ me just say i disagree and state your facts/opinion.     No need to jump off the deep end.   My opinion will change when i see the truth......

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Im not jumping anywhere. Just see no reason to post on here with your conspiracy theories , alien theories or what you consider fake news. These are you own personal beliefs and should be kept to yourself .....

This is a great place for the love of chinese coins. In all there beauty, not what you expect about big brother. I will not comment anymore on these propaganda.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Stop to think, it is not propaganda.     The world is now connected like never before in my lifetime.   What happens in some countries could affect ours.      I started reading online about 15 yrs ago.     When the markets became fake i want the truth so that means reading countless on line articles/sites until i boiled it down to a few.     My readings is why i told everyone to buy gold/silver about back then.     It was posted here by another member that Econ 101 no longer applies because the markets are fake.               One example of my readings is China's coal fired plants that have hurt their farmlands and with a growing population/economy they must grow food elsewhere.    China is fishing out Africa's oceans like what happened in Somalia so they became violent pirates to survive.   Fukishima is killing the Pacific ocean and spreading to oceans worldwide.     The world consumes a huge amount of food from the oceans.    For me this points to food shortages so i own nitro packed long term food supplies.    At some point food will be more important than owning rare coins from any nation.  Got to be prepared in today's wacky world.     Those that collect rare Chinese are ahead of the game and those that stock food supplies are too.    Several MCC collectors have told me in private that they are preppers.     They refuse to post due to false accusations/comments online.     Many members/readers have great info but refuse to post.   Due to my posts, a few members/readers contact me and give valuable info.
It is time to stop and think.    Forget the fake news, research it for your self.    I do not post how it connects.   That is up to the thoughtful reader to connect the dots as i post tidbits.   ...    Have no clue about space aliens...

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Still get complaints from Asia to Germany.     Here is who i have contacted...
FBI of South Carolina,  South Carolina Police dept & his employer  Ingenico Group.      The paper trail is started.   Very easy to send emails by computer and only takes a few minutes.     If there is no legal grounds then complaints of false info, sales pitch, etc... is very good to report.     Make sure you contact Ingenico Group as this will correct his behavior quickly.      The other 2 contacts will take time......  Hope this helps the community....