Author Topic: Coin Compendium Forum is circling the drain...  (Read 1978 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Coin Compendium Forum is circling the drain...
« on: January 07, 2019, 08:02:05 AM »
Badon's Coin Compendium Forum is circling the drain.      Many of us have left because badon wants Lovemoney or barsenault or Bob Arsenault to be on his forum.      Lovemoney is one of the most untrustworthy collectors and many want nothing to do w/ him.     Members here track lovemoney wherever he posts including social media.      I was told lovemoney has posed as another collector here and possibly once as a female collector.     Why the deception?       Badon told me he is low on funds so lovemoney may have promised him a pie in the sky like the Garden Series.      I no longer recommend Badon's forum to anyone.   Lovemoney lives in SC...
South Carolina FBI
151 Westpark Boulevard
Columbia, SC  29210-3857
803-551-4200      803-929-3000
tips.fbi.gov       USASC.WebContact@usdoj.gov
IF there were enough collectors/dealers that would contact Federal Agents over thefts, etc...then we could be on the Feds radar and stop the nonsense.    Feds get down to brass tacks and are very valuable but it takes many complaints from many people to get their attention.....

The good news?     Andrew will hopefully start his own forum as others may too.     Gold/silver are making a sawtooth climb up and Chinese money will finally have another upside at some point soon.     Looks like 2019 will be the year Chinese coins/medals will rock and roll!.........

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
Re: Coin Compendium Forum is circling the drain...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:03:46 PM »
FBI won’t bother with small cases.  There are dealers that write hundreds of thousands in bad check and it takes over 10+ dealers to file claim in 5-6 figure range just to get FBI to give it a 30 second look.  There are so many cases of massive fraud being discovered everyday in US and it takes years to get things started.  Best policy is to avoid and get the word out so others don’t get burnt.  I don’t know any of the people you mentioned, they must have not ever set up at shows or deal in non medal coins.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 07:37:15 AM »
I agree Arif but never say never.    Once in a while law enforcement will do something right...usually when the get enough complaints...Very important to report to Feds even when you think nothing will happen to correct the situation..

Lovemoney's site "Chinesemedals.com" was sold including domain? to a gentleman in Asia due to low cash flow.    He is trying to pump early year, low mint medals and world medals but market is soft.     He has no where to sell but badon's site.    He has a collection of early year, high grade Chinese many collectors here would like to own.    Maybe he will sell his early years back to dealers like Clark and others or maybe they will go on ebay.     Hopefully they will be up for sale soon and collectors here will be interested.....

Trump is exposing corrupt law enforcement on a National scale, what took so long?    The OJ trial proved law enforcement in the US no worky.    I would love to help expose corrupt law enforcement in our NW states, counties, cities.....   

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 10:16:50 AM »

Trump is exposing corrupt law enforcement on a National scale, what took so long?    The OJ trial proved law enforcement in the US no worky.    I would love to help expose corrupt law enforcement in our NW states, counties, cities.....   

We are not turning this forum into a Alex Jones show, are we?   N17

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 06:46:27 AM »
Have heard of Alex Jones but never listened to him.    How about Tucker Carlson of FOX news is more my speed.....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 06:41:31 AM »

Below are 2 links to Andrew's new forum.   He is located in Singapore so
in time expect Asian/Chinese collectors to post.
I now recommend two (2)  Andrew's forum and Chinese Coin Forum.
His site is still new so it will take awhile to get up and going as he wants
to start slow.....

http://chinacoinsforum.com/

chinacoinsforum.com<http://chinacoinsforum.com>

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 11:50:24 PM »
The forum appears to be all English.  I wonder what is the benefit of starting a new English based forum when our current one is so well established and all previous attempts to start new one have failed.  Most of us don’t have time to read multiple forums covering the same topics, rather we pick the best one and help it get further ahead of all others.  This forum covers all the topics his forum seems to be targeting so why reinvent the wheel?

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 10:27:22 AM »
My post was erased as i responded to bender.    Staff, is bender lovemoney?....

TV Newser  2018 ratings  "FOX news is the most watched network...."        CNN, CNBC etc are circling the drain...

Arif;  Give his forum a chance.     The market will pick up and another additional forum will not hurt.    Due to his location in Singapore maybe we will get more Chinese/Asians to post so we can learn.       Not enough Chinese/Asians post here as they have their own forums in China/Asia....

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 02:14:57 PM »
I think your fishing in the wrong lake? Love Money? This is a forum for the love and information of coin. Not who you like to watch on TV. Or the government. You can support thru your checkbook. No need here

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 03:09:25 PM »
The forum appears to be all English.  I wonder what is the benefit of starting a new English based forum when our current one is so well established and all previous attempts to start new one have failed.  Most of us don’t have time to read multiple forums covering the same topics, rather we pick the best one and help it get further ahead of all others.  This forum covers all the topics his forum seems to be targeting so why reinvent the wheel?

N31 N31 +1 (not that you need more  N16 :laugh:)

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »
I think your fishing in the wrong lake? Love Money? This is a forum for the love and information of coin. Not who you like to watch on TV. Or the government. You can support thru your checkbook. No need here

N31 N31 +1

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 08:14:06 AM »
I posted on wrong topic, my error.    Complaints come to me from Asia to Germany...
Here is who i contacted...
FBI of South Carolina,  South Carolina Police dept & his employer  Ingenico Group.      The paper trail is in place.    Quick email is very good.    Make sure you contact all 3....    Not a crime?   Complaints of deceit/false claims also must be known.    It may take time but if enough people make contact then at some point action will be taken.     Never say never....
Good luck to this community.

Offline beethovenooie

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
andy L.  ....  is  wonderful person and collector!..he has been a great friend for years!...I trust him..explicitly...go to his new site!!!   

chinacoinsforum.com

thanks..  kingofgreatwalls..........@andys new site!!!!!!!!!       pete

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2019, 01:52:38 PM »
andy L.  ....  is  wonderful person and collector!..he has been a great friend for years!...I trust him..explicitly...go to his new site!!!   

chinacoinsforum.com

thanks..  kingofgreatwalls..........@andys new site!!!!!!!!!       pete

I am trying to keep out of this conversation because it will not further my numismatic interests and knowledge.

However, your effusive praises cannot be left unchallenged; not everyone has had the same wonderful experience you mention!

I’ll leave it at this for now.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline poconopenn

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+9)
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2019, 05:53:59 PM »
Just for those members who joint this forum recently to understand the discussion in this thread.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=11367.0

Both barsenault and Andrew Lee were former members of this forum. They were partner as investors to produce several low mintage medal sets which minted by China Mint (Nanjing and Shenyang). They jointed this forum and promoted those low mintage medal sets without disclosure their association with the said medal sets as well as their partnership.