Author Topic: Videos from the "Beijing International Coin Expo"  (Read 691 times)

Offline bullionblog.eu

• Trade Count: (0)
Videos from the "Beijing International Coin Expo"
« on: November 23, 2017, 10:12:29 AM »
Dear all.

I have recorded a lot of stuff during my visit to the "Beijing International Coin Expo". A first video from the official Panda 2018 launch ceremony is already on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfFzX3sVztY&t=623s

I would be happy if some of you become my followers on YouTube. I will add some more video links over the comings days as soon as the stuff is ready :-)

Best wishes and greetings
Sebastian

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
Re: Videos from the "Beijing International Coin Expo"
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:04:04 PM »
Dear all.

I have recorded a lot of stuff during my visit to the "Beijing International Coin Expo". A first video from the official Panda 2018 launch ceremony is already on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfFzX3sVztY&t=623s

I would be happy if some of you become my followers on YouTube. I will add some more video links over the comings days as soon as the stuff is ready :-)

Best wishes and greetings
Sebastian

Thanks for posting that video.  Very good publicity for the panda coins in China. I wish they had a similar launch ceremony here in the USA with the Press attending. That will definitely generate more interest in this coin series.

I wonder what they mean by “Bring the Panda home”

+1.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline bullionblog.eu

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 05:01:26 AM »
Thank you very much for the nice feedback ! I just finished my second video, which contains some random impressions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq97Z4iZBd4

You can see some clips from the booth setup, the official opening, the COTY book sigining and the crowd in front of the Coin World booth.

I will upload some more photos over the weekend :-)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 08:03:03 AM »
Lots of pomp and circumstance for the Panda introduction.     Shows what rock stars the participants in the Chinese Coin industry have become.       It will be a monster market in due time.......

"Bring the Panda home" is what the National pride Chinese want.     Dealers from other Asian countries tell me they have close to zero Chinese coins.    The Chinese bought them up and the demand is worldwide.      As posted many times here the Chinese will buy them back, can they confiscate them thru corrupt governments?      We will see racing pigeon prices for many rare Chinese.......