Author Topic: CATTE aluminum Feng Yunming set  (Read 14803 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: CATTE aluminum Feng Yunming set
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2019, 08:48:01 AM »
The set from Germany says SOLD on ebay.....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2019, 11:40:03 PM »
As a Feng Yunming collector i search for National Arts & Crafts.     Have only found this one item, a stationary set, on ebay $12.
All i know is that China National Arts & Crafts Imports & Exports Corp had handicraft as the main business....

Not sure what all the parts are.   Glass tube?    Not much value but a nice NA & C stationary set to own....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2019, 07:52:46 AM »
CATTE aluminum OMP set box      $19.99   Sold                            Ebay 202681166143

3 photos of the aluminum set sold and the 4th is the gilt brass set posted earlier.      Now both versions are known and same box.   Collector/dealer in China has not seen the OMP full set but has seen a few single medals....

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2019, 11:54:52 AM »
6/22  Feng - Panda medal 2 pc set OMP    $99 Sold      Ebay 133086745276...

Drumbeats get louder for more Feng information.     Today the Chinese collecting community is aware of him but there is no publication, yet.....   
Will there be financial incentives for interviewing & producing a publication?   
Could Chen Jian be contacted and asked if Feng had any influence on his MCC?
Other early year artists?....  they probably all knew each other back then?...

Offline bonke

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »
Nice purchase of the two medal set.

During the coin show in Kowloon last month, a Hong Kong coin dealer sold me another 12-medal silver archaeological finds set with the original box and paperwork.  A nice set with some toning, etc.  None of the medals are perfect and the grades will reflect these imperfections.  The price had increased since he knew I had an interest in collecting these sets.  Still, he did keep it under the table until he had a chance to offer it to me for my collection.  A very nice effort on his part to meet my collecting needs.

Mark Bonke