Author Topic: The 2017 World Money Fair Berlin Panda will be released on 3rd February  (Read 934 times)

Offline Championhk

• Trade Count: (0)
The 2017 World Money Fair Berlin Panda will be release on 2/3 at the show , a limited quantity of Pandas will be available for sale at the Kunker Auction Berlin Panda Distribution Table D6 , A Chinese Coin Special Special Display will be also at the table featuring Howard Bowker East Asian coins donated to the Mortizberg Museum of Art in Halle Germany and some Modern Chinese coins and their plasters and design documents from the designer of the 2017 Berlin Panda Shanghai Mint Senior Designer Yu Min including the original design document of his 1985 Coin of the Year Best Silver Coin the China 1983 Silver Panda. 

The 40mm Silver .999 1 Oz World Money Fair Show Panda designed by Shanghai Mint Senior Designer Yu Min has a mintage of 1,000 reduced from 2,000 last year and this year 60% of the mintage has been allocated for Show and European distribution. The design features a Chinese Panda and a German Berlin Bear with coins from the Berlin Chinese coin exhibit.  This show panda celebrates Sino German friendship and the Special Chinese coin exhibit. The 1 oz Panda will be available for Euro 89 at the Kunker Auction D6 table , a limited quantity will be available and one per person.

The 30mm Silver .999 8 gram World Money Fair Show Panda designed by Shanghai Mint Senior Designer Yu Min has a mintage of 1,000. The design is a head of a young panda with the German Parliament building and the TV tower in Berlin. This is the first 8 gram Show Panda and celebrates the Sino German Friendship and the Chinese New Year. The 8 gram Panda will be availabe for Euro 39 at the Kunker Auction D6 table, a limited quantity will be available and one per person.

For Sales outside of Europe please contact Champion at championghka@gmail.com

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Another nice design, low mintage medal.      Show pandas have a following.    Sure are a lot of new, low mintage medals in the last few years.     When will early year, low mintage medals see increase in demand?...........

Offline GoldenLord

• Trade Count: (+6)
Great Design!
The 8 Gram would be the key. Looks like the Baby Panda 2014 and will be sure coast soon 150-200$.

Offline 1003

• Trade Count: (+1)
"For Sales outside of Europe please contact Champion at championghka@gmail.com"???

I contacted Champion for the Macau panda issues and got no reply at all. This time won't even bother.

Offline eric

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
"For Sales outside of Europe please contact Champion at championghka@gmail.com"???

I contacted Champion for the Macau panda issues and got no reply at all. This time won't even bother.

Just sent them an email, will let you know if I succeed.

Offline 1003

• Trade Count: (+1)
Thanks. I failed last time though. I think they even don't reply in their posts here.