Author Topic: Buying graded Pandas  (Read 755 times)

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Buying graded Pandas
« on: December 18, 2016, 01:29:38 PM »
Hello, Everyone, been here alittle while. Was wondering is there anywhere to purchase NGC graded Gold Panda,s before they flood the markets? Also Im sure the older panda,s are where the money is, but can anyone give a kinda, sorta, answer to which coins to avoid? Thanks Jim

Offline CS

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Buying graded Pandas
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 01:36:54 AM »
I am a private collector. If you are interested in graded coins, let me know which one's, thanks.

Offline CS

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 07:19:21 AM »
Responding to your email, the only advice i can give you is as a collector. "Buy the book before you buy the coin", is a wise expression, and Peter Anthony books and articles are excellent, check the forum. Finding a dealer you can trust is important especially when starting in the hobbie of coin collection, (there are some unscrupulous dealers that try taking advantage of you). I do not know how old is your grandson, but what i enyoy the most is seen the expression of China long traditional history/culture in the  beautiful art of the coins, i just visited China and enjoy much seen the buildings and art that i have in coins. That how i involved my children. I just have multiple graded repeat coins, many inexpensive that i started the collection w my son that i can sell at pricepedia (Peter Anthony monthly reports) prices. They are kept in the bank so if interested l tell me, (after you do your homework), as I am busy and would have to go and photograph them or i can send you the NGC  numbers and you can check them in their Website, enjoy your journey w your grandson.

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »
Thank you, Will be getting in touch after the Holidays, Jim