Author Topic: 1911 China coin to see is to believe  (Read 46403 times)

Offline poconopenn

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+9)
Re: 1911 China coin to see is to believe
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2019, 01:23:56 PM »
Please do not post your reproduction as genuine coins. Both 1872 and 1873 trade dollars posted by you are low quality reproduction.

Offline linlaujiou

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2019, 06:50:42 PM »
Thank you poconopenn
1. There is no end to learning, welcome to post real money pictures to provide learning opportunities, thank you

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »
論壇首發…. King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar….真相揭密
1.   根據資料顯示美國此幣種有8+7枚分3種形式
2.   相同幣種不同版別間一定設計有共同暗記特徵.
3.   我手上這枚幣王若以型態規格論,美國只存有一枚。
4.   錢幣真相特徵我簡略說三點,這是近200年來諸位未曾聽聞的秘密。
A.   真幣1804字母有明顯斷筆缺口
B.   老鷹鼻孔不是圓的
C.   老鷹前胸盾牌上橫條紋、下直條紋,條紋間隙是由英文書寫體蝕刻造成。
5.   上述三特徵,我拍得清楚,看得真切,歡迎有心人繼續驗證。
6.   此幣種評級入盒的沒有真幣,以後別再傻買了。

Forum debut.... King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar.... Truth reveals
1. According to the data, there are 8+7 pieces in this form in the United States.
2. There must be a common secret feature between different versions of the same currency.
3. In the case of this coin king, There have only one in the United States.
4. The truth of the coin. I briefly say three things. This is the secret that you have never heard of in the past 200 years.
A. The true currency 1804 letters have obvious broken pen gaps
B. The eagle's nostrils are not round
C. The eagle's front chest shield has horizontal stripes and lower straight stripes. The stripe gap is caused by the etching of the English writing body.
5. The above three characteristics, I made it clear, and I really see it. I welcome others to continue to verify.
6. There is no real coin in this currency rating, so don’t buy it later.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2019, 06:53:37 AM »
論壇首發….. King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar 防偽巧思揭秘
1.   機制真幣一定會有加入智商成分的防偽設計。
2.   愈是年代久遠的錢幣,最初仿造時影像放大條件分不清真幣細節真相,於是假幣存世之後歷代以假仿假,甚至修改錢幣圖文細節,不明所以的人就會誤把假幣當成正宗。
3.   機制幣防偽巧思設計多樣,無非就是針對一般人刻板印象反其道而行。而破解防偽真相唯有借助刀鑿痕的呈現。刀鑿痕可做為老錢幣考古與鑑定真假無庸置疑。
4.   1804幣王老鷹幣面與邊道平坦屬淺雕,抗磨損難度更高,截圖所示防偽巧思如下,處處顛覆造假幣及評級業者的常規想像。
A.   老鷹上啄尖端不尖,呈小方形。
B.   老鷹鼻孔不圓,略呈方形。
C.   老鷹口銜繫繩,左下端尖銳,右端終止於下啄上,繫繩並非兩頭連貫。
D.   繫繩下橫幅廣告邊線的存在,左右兩邊不對稱,這是防偽慣用手法。
E.   廣告上蝕刻的英文字母採虛實雕刻工法,刀鑿痕可呈現造幣初始設計。約同時期的1833俄國雙頭鷹皇冠外圈陽刻文字存在相似防偽設計。
F.   老鷹盾牌上條紋間隙是以文字符號蝕刻形成條紋間隙,顛覆造假幣者慣用的直線條思維。
5.   美國現存8+7的此幣種錢幣,如果細部特徵與此帖所陳述不合,個人認為美國幣王歷史有可能要改寫了。
6.   玩錢幣就是要找出對的錢幣來驗證錢幣歷史.
7.   假幣評級入盒就是在造就錯誤的錢幣歷史,推手就是歷史的罪人。
Forum debut..... King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar Anti-counterfeiting ingenuity
1. Mechanisms Genuine coins must have an anti-counterfeiting design that incorporates IQ components.
2. The more ancient coins, the original image magnification conditions can not tell the truth of the real money details, so after the existence of counterfeit currency, the past generations fake fake, and even modify the details of the coins, unknown people will mistake the fake currency as authentic .
3. The mechanism of counterfeit and ingenious design of the mechanism currency is nothing more than the opposite of the stereotype of the average person. The only way to crack the anti-counterfeiting truth is with the help of a knife. Knife and chisel can be used as an old coin archaeological and identification true and false.
4. 1804 coin king eagle coin face and side road flat is shallow carving, anti-wear is more difficult, the screenshot shows the anti-counterfeiting ingenuity as follows, subverting the fake money and the conventional imagination of the rating industry.
A. The eagle's upper jaw is not pointed and has a small square shape.
B. The eagle's nostrils are not round and slightly square.
C. The eagle has a tether, the left lower end is sharp, and the right end is terminated on the lower jaw. The tether is not coherent at both ends.
D. The presence of the banner edge under the tether, the left and right sides are asymmetrical, which is the anti-counterfeiting method.
E. The English letters etched on the advertisements are in the form of virtual engraving, and the chisel marks can be presented in the initial design of the coin. At about the same time, the 1833 Russian double-headed eagle crown outer ring has a similar anti-counterfeiting design.
F. The eagle shield's stripe gap is etched with text symbols to form a stripe gap, which subverts the straight line thinking of the counterfeit currency.
5. There are 8+7 coins in this currency in the United States. If the details are different from the ones in this post, I personally think that the history of the US dollar may be rewritten.
6. Playing coins is to find the right coin to verify the history of the coin.
7. The counterfeit currency rating into the box is to create the wrong coin history, and the pusher is the sinner of history.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »
補圖…蓬髮女郎King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar
1.   見識美國人老祖宗1804幣王造幣鋼模是怎麼刻的
2.   刀鑿痕是機制特徵的直接證據
3.   善用放大鏡認識刀鑿痕
4.   附圖一1804幣王女郎頭髮的雕法,與附圖二1865年5Fr人物衣服皺摺雕法類似,具有相同世紀的特徵。
5.   此枚1804幣王是個人畢生收藏唯一的一枚,幣面幾乎無磨損,可拍出初始狀刀鑿痕,是研究美國幣王最佳標本,機制幣造幣設計與刻模均極為嚴謹,個人深信老鷹盾牌上的文字符號一定有其特殊含意,這需要專業人員協助。
6.   平心而論,這枚美國人引以為傲的幣王,最佳歸宿就是回到美國本土的博物館,有意收藏研究的單位或個人可與我聯繫。linlaujiou@gmail.com

Make up the picture...  King of Coins' 1804 Silver Dollar
1. See how the American ancestor 1804 coin king coin-making steel mold is engraved
2. Knife and chisel marks are direct evidence of the characteristics of the mechanism
3. Use a magnifying glass to understand the knife and chisel
4. Figure 1 The carving method of the 1804 coin king girl's hair is similar to the Fig. 2 1865 5Fr character's wrinkle carving method, which has the characteristics of the same century.
5. This 1804 coin king is the only one in  personal life collection. The coin surface is almost wear-free. It can be used to produce the original knife-cutting mark. It is the best specimen for studying the US dollar king. The mechanism coin coin design and engraving are extremely strict. The individual is convinced that the text symbol on the Eagle Shield must have its special meaning, which requires professional assistance.
6. In all fairness, this American is proud of the king of coins. The best destination is to return to the museums in the United States. Units or individuals interested in collecting research can contact me.

linlaujiou@gmail.com

Offline dragondollar

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • Dragon Dollar & Chinese Coins
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2019, 02:27:28 AM »
@poconopenn : I was rather annoyed to see linlaujiou relentlessly posting pictures of very low quality fakes, but now I think I finally understand him. In a strange world where people actually do want to collect crappy "made in Taiwan" fakes rather than genuine coins, his posts would actually be 100% correct. In that case, we should help this man to collect "made in Taiwan" coins and in exchange he could trade us the originals  N4

Offline SANDAC

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2019, 08:43:24 AM »
I have no expertise to determine whether they are genuine or fakes.  I know many have pointed them out publicly or privately as fakes.  I believe this series of posts is valuable because it serves as pictorial references of questionable coins from the Imperial and Republic era.  As long as the author is not selling (he can't, with a karma of -21), I have no concerns with more posting of the questionable coins.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2019, 07:58:09 AM »
書上沒教的常識
1.   手刻造幣鋼模,幣面圖樣文字筆劃就該有手刻的樣態。
2.   手工刻模刀鑿痕變數多,構成自然防偽。
3.   不同國家機制造幣,原理特徵大同小異。
4.   高手單看字就能辨識真假。
5.   .平滑的幣面圖文底版沒有真的可能。
6.   陽刻暗記與主體筆畫必有明確分際,刻意排除沾黏嫌疑。
7.   造幣設計有故意瑕疵才是真幣。

Common sense not taught in the book
1. Hand-engraved coin steel mold, the coin-shaped pattern strokes should have a hand-carved pattern.
2. Hand-engraved knives have many variables, which constitute natural anti-counterfeiting.
3. Different countries have different manufacturing machines, and the principle features are similar.
4. Master can see the true and false by looking at the word.
5. The smooth coin-surface graphic version is not really possible.
6. There must be a clear separation between the imperial seal and the main stroke, and the suspicion of disguise is deliberately excluded.
7. The coinage design has deliberate 瑕疵 is the real coin

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2019, 08:04:44 AM »
continue

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2019, 07:50:39 PM »
我手上的所有錢幣都是花錢買來研究的,對我而言,對機制真幣的尋真探真,比出售圖利更有意義。
每枚錢幣在入手前我都仔細比對過網路上所有能找到的錢幣圖片,真人不露相,真幣也是如此,稀有真幣的細部特徵,在網路圖片庫裡的錢幣圖片是找不到的。
覺今是而昨非,就是進步,發帖過程就是我個人學習的過程,有心人踩著我的步伐,可早日登堂入室一窺真相,錢幣截圖經得起驗證,免驚。
只要你有足夠實力,我的錢幣都可免費奉送,只希望後繼有人,別再讓不懂裝懂的唬爛者繼續欺騙天下。
All the coins in my hands are spent on money to study. For me, the truth-seeking of the mechanism of real money is more meaningful than the sale of Tuli.
Before I started, I carefully compared all the coins that I could find on the Internet. The real people didn't show up, the real money is also the same. The details of the rare real money, the coin pictures in the online photo library can not be found. .
I feel that today is nothing but progress, and the process of posting is my personal learning process. If someone has stepped on my steps,  can go to the room as soon as possible to get a glimpse of the truth. The screenshots of the coins can stand the test and free worry.
As long as you have enough strength, my coins can be offered free of charge. I only hope that there will be successors. Don’t let the smashers who don’t know how to understand continue to deceive the world.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #190 on: May 14, 2019, 09:26:47 PM »
機制幣的造幣防偽設計無非就是在圖樣文字筆畫的細節上動手腳,所以才說平滑的幣面圖文底板真不了。
The coin-operated anti-counterfeiting design of the mechanism currency is nothing more than the details of the strokes of the pattern text, so it is said that the smooth coin-face graphic bottom plate is really not.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2019, 07:56:19 PM »
論壇首發….1926孫像正面背稻禾壹圓樣幣….真相揭秘
1.   沒有人為智商故意造就的瑕疵不成真幣
2.   體悟造幣防偽設計
3.   欣賞雕工刀鑿痕
4.   對截圖有意見的歡迎把自己手上錢幣放大比較

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2019, 05:36:30 AM »
論壇首發…1903戶部一兩…防偽巧思揭秘
1.   老精稀真幣值得用一生守候,真相也值得用一生等待。
2.   見識日本人造幣設計的息肉狀陽刻、蝕刻、對照等暗記佈局,另在中外通寶關平銀壹兩,上海壹兩也都可見到,敬請期待。
3.   不厭其煩發帖,就是為糾正ACCA~~樣幣精美沒有暗記~~這句~~~~~屁話。
4.   此幣種日本人老祖宗防偽心思縝密、佈局處處玄機,論鬥智,二戰偷襲珍珠港遠遠望塵莫及。
5.   老錢幣的幣胚合金輾壓技術確實留有進步的空間,成為當代歷史背景的見證。
Forum debut... 1903 HU POO ONE TAEL anti-counterfeiting ingenuity
1. The old and rare real coin is worth waiting for for a lifetime, and the truth is worth waiting for for a lifetime.
2. See the design of the Japanese man-made coin in the form of polyp, etch, contrast, etc., and also in the 中外通寶關平銀壹兩  , Shanghai one tael                      can also be seen, so stay tuned.
3. Do not bother to post, is to correct ACCA ~ ~ sample coins exquisite no secret ~ ~ this sentence ~~~~~ fart.

4. The Japanese ancestors of this currency have their own anti-counterfeiting ideas and their layouts are everywhere. on  battle of wits, the attack on Pearl Harbor in World War II is far behind.
5. The old coin coin metal alloy rolling technology does leave room for improvement and becomes a witness to the contemporary historical background.

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2019, 05:44:19 AM »
補圖1903戶部一兩

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2019, 04:44:30 AM »
論壇首發…1929孫中山正面西服樣幣…..共同暗記揭秘
1.   讓造假不得好仿的細節,就是暗記。
2.   機制幣暗記是用刀鑿刻模呈現。
3.   現代高仿工藝假幣無刀鑿痕。
4.   雙旗地球有兩版,同樣具備共同暗記。
5.   此幣種真幣共同暗記...假模裂,從肩下往左第16個馬齒左側往上延伸至衣領。
Forum debut... 1929 Sun Yat-sen frontal suit sample coin.....to remember the secret
1. Let the details of fraud not be imitation, is to remember.
2. The mechanism coin is recorded with a knife and a chisel.
3. Modern high imitation craft counterfeit coins without knife and chisel.
4. There are two editions of the Double Flag Earth, which also have a common secret.
5. This currency is a true currency that bears a false impression of the crack, extending from the shoulder to the left of the 16th horse tooth to the collar.