Author Topic: A Peek Inside: The Chinese Coins Guide  (Read 5531 times)

Offline ccl

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Chinese Coins Live, LLC.
Re: A Peek Inside: The Chinese Coins Guide
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 08:06:07 PM »
Pandamonium,

I see Chinese Coins Live has five sales for this piece. Note: these coin types are not yet released on the site.

Most recent is an August 8th sale in NGC MS62 for 810.

A MS66 coin sold for 1380 in 2006.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 09:10:41 PM »
Thank you.    I did not know they sold that high, $810 & $1,380 for small silver.     I think i own a UNC or two picked up a year or two ago for $5 to $10 each.   Guess it pays to grade them.    Wonder if supply of small silver Empire is depleting.    Emailed the seller too and asked why his price was almost $6k, waiting for response.........

Offline Honus

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
    • Anvil Fine Wares
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 04:21:24 PM »
I regret that I have to post here, but I don't believe I have a choice.  I have repeatedly asked CCL to stop emailing me - I did not sign up, I did not personally give my email address (I assume it was gathered from this forum or our company website), and I have used the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the emails and chosen the "stop all emails" option but the emails continue.   This is going to go one of two ways - you're either going to heed this request and stop emailing me now, or I'm going to continue to post this message repeatedly and everyone on this forum is going to see it.   You are welcome to privately message me to follow up on this request.
Eric Liquori
Anvil Fine Wares
www.anvilfinewares.com

Offline ccl

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »
Eric, if you had done as you say, you would not be receiving the email.

PM me your email address and I'd be happy to remove you.

Offline ccl

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 04:56:45 PM »
nevermind, I found your email. The first and only time you unsubscribed was today. Nothing for me to do.

Offline Honus

• Supporter
    • Anvil Fine Wares
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 10:36:58 PM »
nevermind, I found your email. The first and only time you unsubscribed was today. Nothing for me to do.

Wrong, Richard.  Just because you failed to recognize previous requests doesn't mean they didn't happen.  I'm a patient guy, but I will not have you imply that I'm either lying or confused, and I surely have better things to do with my time than come here and tell stories. 

Of course, all of this leaves aside the fact that you harvested our company email address to send unsolicited sales emails without permission.   I'll repeat that for anyone that missed it - I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THESE EMAILS IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND I CERTAINLY DID NOT SIGN UP TO HAVE OUR COMPANY EMAIL SOLICITED REPEATEDLY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO STOP.

Word of advice, Richard, from one businessman (who also makes his living online and via email) to another...given that you're not denying harvesting our email address and sending unsolicited sales emails without prior permission, your best move was an apology.  We share this forum together - all you had to do was send a private message here on CCF and ask if I'd like to receive information about CCL.  To harvest our email and do so unsolicited is unethical.   
Eric Liquori
Anvil Fine Wares
www.anvilfinewares.com

Offline ccl

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 11:16:06 PM »
Honus, I'll say it again.

The first and only time you unsubscribed was today.

It's really that simple. Were there any chance of something else being a factor, then I would not speak with such authority on this matter.

Your prolonged inconvenience is a regret, yet in the absence of you sending an email or unsubscribing like you finally did today, we are none the wiser and can't take the required action.

Regards,

Offline Honus

• Supporter
    • Anvil Fine Wares
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 11:50:30 PM »
Honus, I'll say it again.

The first and only time you unsubscribed was today.

It's really that simple. Were there any chance of something else being a factor, then I would not speak with such authority on this matter.

Your prolonged inconvenience is a regret, yet in the absence of you sending an email or unsubscribing like you finally did today, we are none the wiser and can't take the required action.

Regards,

Wrong again - the first and only time YOU ACTED ON MY REQUEST was today.  I've requested to be unsubscribed multiple times, by clicking the link at the bottom of your emails and choosing "unsubscribe from all emails" from the drop-down list.  I don't care how many times you want to tell me the Earth is flat - that won't make it so.  You can pretend I didn't request removal multiple times, that doesn't make it so.  It's really that simple.  The authority with which I speak on the matter is an unpleasant recollection of the multiple times I had to do the same thing over and over.  

As for taking required action, how about taking responsibility for the fact that I SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO UNSUBSCRIBE EVEN ONCE FROM A LIST I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR AND WHICH YOU PUT ME ON WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.   In my business, we send emails all the time for our products and promotions - would you like to know why you've never received one?  BECAUSE IT WOULD BE UNETHICAL FOR ME TO HARVEST YOUR EMAIL FROM YOUR WEBSITE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.  That is called "spam".   It's disrespectful of peoples' time to do it at all - it's doubly disrespectful to do it to those with whom you share a forum.  

I can tell you I've had to unsubscribe at least 3 times, and you can tell me it's all a figment of my imagination, but that won't change the fact that we shouldn't be having this exchange in the first place because I never should have had to unsubscribe at all.  
Eric Liquori
Anvil Fine Wares
www.anvilfinewares.com

Offline ccl

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 12:38:06 AM »
We connected on Linkedin 2-7-2015. I invited you and you accepted.

Yes, I added you to the mailing list with your publicly visible email and contact info there (given a shared niche interest we have).

Offline Honus

• Supporter
    • Anvil Fine Wares
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 09:29:56 AM »
So because I accepted your Linkedin invite 22 months ago, which gave you access to my non-public email, I have only myself to blame for this.  Ok, I can move forward and learn from this.
Eric Liquori
Anvil Fine Wares
www.anvilfinewares.com

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 10:50:32 AM »
CCL, i signed up for a free 30 day trial but cannot move forward.   It keeps saying to "select a plan".   I tried to do that but i am lost.   Is my password wrong?.....................have recommended your site to many......

Offline ccl

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 11:12:28 AM »
Hi Pandamonium, once logged in, visit:
https://www.chinesecoinslive.com/pricing to checkout with the desired service level. This will ensure the correct upgrade from your expired trial account.

If you need to reset your password, please do so here:
https://www.chinesecoinslive.com/my-account/lost-password

If none of this achieves what you are trying to, please PM me on CCF or open a support ticket (must be logged in to CCL) - https://www.chinesecoinslive.com/support

Offline ccl

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2017, 09:28:19 AM »
January 2016 editions going out to subscribers today.