Author Topic: "Chinese Coins Live." A competiting subscription for pricing research  (Read 16875 times)

Online ccl

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Chinese Coins Live, LLC.
Re: "Chinese Coins Live." A competiting subscription for pricing research
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2016, 08:17:38 PM »
You did not answer my question about Feng Yunming medals.   Why do you not post his sets on CCL?    His sets are on Huang Ruiyongs medal star list.   Are you in the camp that sees little value in his sets or the camp that highly values his sets?  .........maybe this would be a good topic of discussion.      From what i see and hear, it appears the top collectors are buying his sets quietly before the rest of the market catches on.......somewhat similar situation as the 1988 1oz brass or gilt pandas w/ 200 mintage.....

Hi Pandamonium, response to that was first sentence of my message. Rephrased, there are no immediate plans but it is inevitable that they come in at some point. How soon? Depends on demand and if we get more requests from users, we'll prioritize it more.

I wouldn't be in either of those camps.

Online ccl

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2016, 03:55:41 PM »
https://www.chinesecoinslive.com/video

We are pleased to present our first video in what will be a series of demos and tutorials

Offline Butch

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2016, 12:53:23 AM »
This site is excellent, but I think the pricing is something to be reconsidered.  Or at least allow the viewing of more records for the collector price.  That's $2 to see one record once.

Really can be a great tool if you allow more access.

Online ccl

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2016, 11:26:40 AM »
This site is excellent, but I think the pricing is something to be reconsidered.  Or at least allow the viewing of more records for the collector price.  That's $2 to see one record once.

Really can be a great tool if you allow more access.

Hello Butch,

I'd like to suggest scheduling a demo where we can show you more of the possibilities and site features.

$2 per record is not accurate. With 3633 different Chinese coin types (and counting), across MCC, circulating coin and medal categories, it's more like 20,000-30,000 sales you can access for $19.95 per month. (Some more obscure types may have < 10 sales)

That's sales data alone but there is much more to it than just raw data such as: Timeline, Watchlist, My Collection, SMS Alerts, PM Prices, News Feed, Charts, In-House Metrics on the market and the Chinese Coins Guide PDF, all included as a part of your subscription.

Only this morning, I bought a coin on ebay for $500 under market value! I'll PM anyone details.

I could have kept CCL all to myself but decided that we can grow interest in Chinese Coins by providing a fair playing field to all, the experienced, the intrigued and everyone in between.

It is the ultimate resource for Chinese coin owners to make smart decisions, making money and saving time in the process.

I just took a look at the 'losers' section of the site which shows coins selling off-trend for much lower.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHINA-Silver-Coin-10-Yuan-2001-Colorized-Lunar-Series-Snake-NGC-PF-67-/142163873437?hash=item2119a08e9d:g:QHIAAOSw9~RXJvDA (paid $760.50)

If he/she had a CCL license, they could have pulled up the last sale for this item, 25 days prior.
http://www.yjzx.com/JingPai/show/sta/1/tid/43517/pid/62225.html ($103.40)

Just not making that single bad decision would have covered the cost of a Collector license for 33 months!

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2016, 07:38:25 PM »
CCL another medal.   I posted photos back in 2013     Search   topic: Selling 1997 silver flower medal set OMP       I was told this is a rare set too.   Do you have it listed on CCL?     Is it rare?.........   

Online ccl

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2016, 12:11:04 PM »
CCL Medal List

We have received a couple of inquiries into which medals are on Chinese Coins Live. Attached is a list of medal types we are tracking as of this date.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2016, 02:20:03 PM »
Great list!      For now, this is what i see missing....

Posted earlier w/ photos      1980 silver Shou Xing.    You have the 1987 but not the Shou Xing.    Is NGC still reviewing it?......

1990 15g silver Hong Kong "Bay view" proof medal.   It came w/ two medals.   You have the Ariel View.....

Posted earlier w/ photos      1994 15th World Cup 3.3 oz silver

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2016, 02:24:07 PM »
CCL another medal.   I posted photos back in 2013     Search   topic: Selling 1997 silver flower medal set OMP       I was told this is a rare set too.   Do you have it listed on CCL?     Is it rare?.........   

This one is also missing.    NGC 3613438-010        3613438-016  are two of the four  Tulip, Carnation, Peony & Azalea

Online ccl

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2016, 02:38:21 PM »
Once we have sales for any of those they will be added. For now we don't have any.

Online ccl

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2016, 12:32:59 PM »
Now you too can find out which coins have been making big moves.

Online ccl

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2016, 03:08:33 PM »
Just crossed 300,000 sales records as of last night that have cumulatively sold for $291,839,834

Chinese Coins Live now supports:

- Medals
- Republic, Empire, Provincial
- Circulating Coins

Sales Within Last 30 Days: 9686
Total Sales Value Within Last 30 Days: $7,518,843.98
MCC in auction now (reserve met): 1033

Online ccl

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2016, 03:26:18 PM »
Protect your capital and be smart with your time.

Timeline is the only place to access the latest sales for Chinese coins, medals and sets.

Be in the know, it can save you hundreds or even many thousands of dollars.

Online ccl

Offline Rarityhunter

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2017, 10:05:37 AM »
You guys was talking about price reference, those seems to be small issue,
when I was thinking that how much of the current social economical factors projecting into the MCC market.
From 2003 to 2012, the Chinese central bank was buying physical gold for a period of time, I don't know exactly when to when,
and how much, while there was Iraq war, Afghanistan war, but Eastern Asia was relatively stable.
Then What was the reason for the big boom in 2010-2011? The Chinese government's 4k billion RMB investment?
what will the reason for next boom? what will the reason for next big collapse? Wow, it's question far to big to worry about.

Online ccl

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2017, 11:34:23 PM »
 N34 Check out our latest video about 'Timeline', it's where you get the latest sales on Chinese Coins every 2 days (once per week for Collector licensees)

- tracking 100+ auctioneers & marketplaces
- choose between any of the six currencies we support, all sales converted using exchange rates of the day
- processing all sales we see, big and small. That's between 6500 and 10000 sales every month
- charts, datatables and tools to ensure your decision making is on point, every time
- No guess work or suggested prices, ever. Verify every sale with a click of a button. Online or in the Chinese Coins Guide.