Author Topic: Gold Just Broke $1300USD in Asian Trading  (Read 15408 times)

Offline silverpv

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+9)
Re: Gold Just Broke $1300USD in Asian Trading
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 02:21:13 AM »
its back down now...

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 02:34:19 AM »
Still up 5%, not too shabby. Besides, where gold touches it is bound to re-touch. It was over $1350, and I imagine gold will revisit that level quite soon.

In the near term, I am more concerned by what is going to happen to Deutche Bank's stock price and the world markets in the days ahead. Welcome to ragnarok.

Offline silverpv

• Supporter
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 02:36:10 AM »
Still up 5%, not too shabby. Besides, where gold touches it is bound to re-touch. It was over $1350, and I imagine gold will revisit that level quite soon.

In the near term, I am more concerned by what is going to happen to Deutche Bank's stock price and the world markets in the days ahead. Welcome to ragnarok.

Yes, the fall out will be very interesting to see... It's seriously going to suck in the markets. The world is changing!

Offline Pandora

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 02:52:15 AM »
Good buying opportunity in stocks by tuesday. Markets will recover once realize that brexit will take 2 years minimum to finalize and all margin calls are done. Gold will preserve the gains as usd comes down and silver will join gold rally in couple of weeks.

Offline Hippanda

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 03:07:57 AM »
"Wash, rinse, repeat"

"No! Wait it's REALLY different this time!"

LOL !
"He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good."

Confucius

Offline PandaBear

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 08:50:18 AM »
I see the central bank doing a financial false flag due to the Brexit news which presents still another buying opportunity. 

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2016, 09:13:04 AM »
what is happening with Brexit has little to do with the us markets ...this bump in the road represents US stocks on sale ........:)  I personally dipped my toe in yesterday and I am waiting on the capitulation to take place  the Dow will be back at 18,000 within 60-90 days in my view 

Offline Wafdawg

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 09:25:57 AM »
what is happening with Brexit has little to do with the us markets ...this bump in the road represents US stocks on sale ........:)  I personally dipped my toe in yesterday and I am waiting on the capitulation to take place  the Dow will be back at 18,000 within 60-90 days in my view 

Outside a dead cat bounce on Monday the market is trending downward less mining stocks. I foresee continued dollar and gold price strength taking any rate hikes off the table permanently.

Offline silverpv

• Supporter
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 12:11:48 PM »
It was too small of a dip to take a bite for me. 3% is not too much and given the recent gains its merely a retracement to pre-brexit. I'm taking a wait and hold position and selling off some unwanted pieces to build up a little cash in case there is an opportunity. I still want to kick myself for not getting into GDX or doubling down but purchasing physical instead.

I'll be waiting a little bit to see if the market will come back or if this is the final catalyst to break the upward momentum of stocks. It's happened quite a few times already with nothing slowing down the market, so I can understand the bullishness but for me I'm proceeding with caution. The world is changing very rapidly and consistently more volatile.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2016, 12:34:29 PM »
Markets will always look for a reason to "correct" a.k.a. taking profit. But the upward climb is inexorable despite the frequent "pit stops". Problem is the type of investment product an individual is in and if the lingo is completely understand.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline Wafdawg

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 12:36:51 PM »
Well once the rate hikes are confirmed by all that there will be none then I think the market moves higher and the dollar corrects but as of now I don't think this correction is complete.

Offline silverpv

• Supporter
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 12:56:31 PM »
Well once the rate hikes are confirmed by all that there will be none then I think the market moves higher and the dollar corrects but as of now I don't think this correction is complete.

I think the correct correction will correct itself once dollar corrects and the correlation between the euro market and us market correct after the correction unless china joins the correction party like it did last year...  N14 :w00t:

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 02:34:48 PM »
I think the correct correction will correct itself once dollar corrects and the correlation between the euro market and us market correct after the correction unless china joins the correction party like it did last year...  N14 :w00t:

Time to run for cover?  N16 N17 N27
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 08:43:43 PM »
what  you want to see is folks throwing in the towel.....  a big 5 to 10 % down day   hedge funds are under-invested and seriously under performing  with loads of cash on the sidelines, right now the risk on trade is gold ...which has room to run ..but you get a 1000 pt down Dow day and watch these hedge funds pile in and then off to the races we go they can make the market turn... I took 2 or 3 % of my cash on the side lines and just threw it in at 3:55 EST on friday  ,just in case.. too many times in the last 24 months ,you got these sharp 1 day drops and the market just moved higher without correcting at all... keep  in mind where else can the world put there money right now???  gold or US equities that is about it ..shorting the US market in the last 36 month,s has become very painful for those thinking the depression, recession and big 20% correction  etc is around the corner, it is very difficult to fight the tape.

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 08:51:25 PM »
as far as rate hikes go here ..forget it!! Britex handed Janet Yellen  the all time best excuse not to raise rates on a silver platter:)  all the pressure the fed was receiving to raise rates is off the table with the perfect excuse ..there is good reason to believe they will pull out the printing presses and roll out quantitative easing #4 :)   then watch where the market goes...................