Author Topic: Ni hao/Tashi delek.....  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Nanjing and Lhasa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New
Ni hao/Tashi delek.....
« on: May 20, 2016, 12:20:51 PM »
Folks,
Hello, ni hao, tashi delek from Nanjing China. Born/raised in Tennessee, 55+ years old, roughly 9 years in Nanjing currently and have spent 2 years in Tibet, Lhasa.
Attached, I hope, is a rough Excel file of my Tears of the Moon....(Sweat of the Sun another time, maybe).
No complete set of photos of everything right now, maybe later.
Have most varieties of 1 oz silver Pandas, multiples of some varieties such as four '96 proofs, two '95 three leaves micro date, and some various other stuff too, grew up with a Dad(RIP -Silver Star, Battle of the Bulge & Rhine jump paratrooper) who loved, American of course, coins; I started getting the Pandas, and other stuff not long after I arrived in China at the beginning of 2005.

Not sure if calculation totals are correct, so many, collection kind of gettin' out of hand to manage...roughly 280 coins, silver only not including gold, 8709 grams.
No fakes, quite certain.
But could be some errors here/there in a few of the Excel table descriptions, again, for me at least it's a sizable collection, gettin' a bit hard to manage....
For the most part I use the local Chinese terminology, e.g. 3 leaves micro date instead of 'small twig', etc.
I really like the 2oz silver coins, nice hefty weight feel.....
Got pretty much everything locally, either in Nanjing or Lhasa except for the PCGS stuff......

Never got the P. Anthony book...though I guess I will/should, sometime......never ran across a copy here though.
I get on such internet forums irregularly, so please bear with me if wishing a response to any possible inquiry, etc. (FYI, nothing for sale)
Thanks.....

Offline Nanjing and Lhasa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New
Re: Ni hao/Tashi delek.....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:06:20 PM »
"Have most varieties of 1 oz silver Pandas".....not including commemoratives, have only relatively a few of these.