Author Topic: Fair Price for 08 Panda Printing Press Gold Gild Silver Coin in NGC MS69  (Read 3142 times)

Offline PandaBear

• Trade Count: (+2)
Hi all,

Does anyone know the fair market value of this one coin?  2008 Panda Printing Press Gold Gild Silver Coin in NGC MS69.  Sorry bad pic but absolutely look amazing in real life.  In the Pricepedia is around 1200USD with no past purchases and none on eBay.  I had and offer of 580USD but I think its too low.  What does the community think?  thanks.

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
Hi all,

Does anyone know the fair market value of this one coin?  2008 Panda Printing Press Gold Gild Silver Coin in NGC MS69.  Sorry bad pic but absolutely look amazing in real life.  In the Pricepedia is around 1200USD with no past purchases and none on eBay.  I had and offer of 580USD but I think its too low.  What does the community think?  thanks.

Very few silver pandas are "hot" right now so even though Pricepedia lists it at $1,200 (i haven't verified this), it is unlikely you'll find someone willing to pay at or near that price. You need to find a bank panda collector to optimize your sale price. I can't help you to make this happen, although offering to ship the coin before receiving funds (from a forum veteran) may help you to achieve a sale here at CCF.

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
The coin has a very ,very low population of graded ms69 coins it was actually part of a set with a medal which is SUPER rare in ms69 as the medal is plagued with haze ,the set with the box and coa,s sell in the 800 to 1200 range ......there are few for sale ever ,I think 580 might be a tad low for a ms69 NGC graded ..........   eBay item number:262376576655

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
Hi all,

Does anyone know the fair market value of this one coin?  2008 Panda Printing Press Gold Gild Silver Coin in NGC MS69.  Sorry bad pic but absolutely look amazing in real life.  In the Pricepedia is around 1200USD with no past purchases and none on eBay.  I had and offer of 580USD but I think its too low.  What does the community think?  thanks.

The last MS-69 auction of this coin that China Pricepedia reports is from 2012. That's four years ago! Personally, I would not let it go for $600, but if you want to please contact me!

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

Offline PandaBear

Mr Anthony,

For 700USD plus shipping the coin is yours although this is my favorite silver coin in my friends collection. 

Offline PandaBear

Also, Im willing to ship the coin to Forum trusted VETS before payment in order to build trust. 

Offline dennisma77

• Trade Count: (+5)
It might worth $700 if someone is looking for it...