Author Topic: Chinese Coin Cash 55 vintage coins on a vintage leather rope sachel - Value??  (Read 628 times)

Offline allgeekspcstore

• Trade Count: (+4)
Ok Guys, I might need some help here. These are by no means my expertise. Please weigh in with any suggestions as to the age or dynasty or however these things get classified. What I can tell you is there are 55 in total. And the entire thing with the leather rope weighs 144.2 grams. I was thinking $100 plus shipping (paypal F&F or invoice +3%) so that is like less than $2.00 a piece. I don't even know if these are real / fake / valuable or not. So I took the best pictures I could and let you be the judge. All I know is my guy where I bought them said they tested out as Zinc. I don't know if that is good or bad.

Maybe I am too high/ Too Low? Any thoughts on helping me classify these, I will put on ebay if no one interested in them here. Please send me pm or respond in this thread if you want to buy. Thank you!

Also posted in the for sale because I will be selling these just not sure if I am asking too much / too little etc. All comments are welcome!