Author Topic: TOO Good(cheap!) to be Real..Please Read Ebay suspicious Panda Sales  (Read 4732 times)

Offline petcal50

• Trade Count: (0)
I just saw these incredibly cheap Pandas for sale by a seller with 3 feedbacks..I mean, a KILO 2016 for $100 bucks? NO WAY JOSE!!!!.6 month history(probably a new account, after an old one had too many negs, IMHO)..anyway, I'll keep this short, and let you pro's decide...the fact this is under Classified ad is a bit odd...the prices are red flag LOW: Makes sure to check all his panda listings please. Thanks...BTW, I got 45 2015 30 gram Pandas from MCM in the mail today..very impressed, for the most part...looks like some "dogs" in the mix, and, I know MCM would  have kept the best for sending in for grading, but, I know these are legit from a legit seller...so, I can sleep at night not worrrying about fakes, worth the extra $$$ I paid($435 per 15 coins, in original mint caps, and mint plastic holder sheets)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sheet-of-15-2016-China-10-Yuan-30-gram-Silver-Panda-Coins-In-Mint-Caps-/252332176696?hash=item3ac02b7538:g:hkIAAOSwI3RW9PLr
==================
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-year-Chinese-1kg-Silver-Panda-Coins-300yuan-/252334056872?hash=item3ac04825a8:g:1swAAOSwzvlW9zZP

Offline Deepwater

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+10)
Re: TOO Good(cheap!) to be Real..Please Read Ebay suspicious Panda Sales
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 11:57:18 AM »
Thanks for sharing the information. I would like to buy some OMP ones too.

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 02:39:51 PM »
My advise is this if you are going to buy OMP panda,s on e bay  buy them from sellers who have dealt in MCC ,s for a long time with high positive feedback! I honestly do not think I am overestimating when I say 80% at least of the OMP panda,s on US e bay are fakes.and people are buying them like crazy.....  if you think you are buying a legitimate panda for $15 to $20 USD I don't care what year it is YOU ARE NOT.........I am not China bashing but 100% of these sellers are from China with low feedback.That being said there are more than a handful of great sellers from China! LOOK AT FEEDBACK and longevity that tells the story

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 04:46:15 PM »
Here is a odd sale  Ebay 231889292812   1992 Gold Panda 5 oz w/ 99 mintage.    Seller has low sales and no past sales when advance search........

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 06:30:13 PM »
Seems like our Fake seller "borrowed" the photos from someone we all know!

Fake's eBay sell page attached.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »
Luckmoneyro's eBay sell page for the 1kg silver Panda coin.

Seems like this faking is getting too close to us!  N20 :scared:  :crying:

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:45:34 PM »
Fake seller's feedback page. Seems to have been selling or incubating for at least six months but not up to 1 year. Also did not attempt to build up numbers with small item/price tag sales. Hmmmmm.... Beginning to get diabolical!

This eBay fake seller's business may be more complex than some may imagine. Number 1: The fake sellers are not airheads; lots of strategic planning goes into this. Number 2: The concept of sleeper cells! Number 3: ............... Too scared to write this one. I have read too many novels!!!!  :sneaky2:

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)

Offline wg

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 03:04:01 AM »