Author Topic: 1988-1989 Buddha Proof 4 Coin Set 1/4 Oz x4 in a Capital Holder - Is it Real ?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline allgeekspcstore

• Trade Count: (+3)
Hello, with all of the fakes out there for these particular coins I am wondering if someone on this forum might be able to verify authentic based on pictures. These were purchased at a retail coin store and this set came in with a 1949-1979 30th Year Anniversary 400 Yuan set which I also acquired (will be posting under a different topic).

P.S. these will be for sale soon as well so if they are real (hopefully they are) I am going to price these soon.

Thanks, allgeekspcstore on ebay.

Offline allgeekspcstore

Could not figure out how to edit my above post (sorry new to forum). But the 30th Anniversary Set 4 Coin 400 Yuan Set has been photographed and listed. See my current ebay item # 281889231644. Unfortunately, I cannot participate in the BUY/SELL of this forum yet until 25 posts. Unless a mod. might happen to see this and can fast track me. Thanks.

Offline allgeekspcstore

Buddha set is up for sale also... my current item 272081493190 . I think this might be the original chinese mint packaging? It has a fancy cloth that would normally not be included in the capital plastics...  I found this on worthpoint:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1988-1989-china-gold-buddha-proof-set-127592901

Offline allgeekspcstore

nevermind everything is sold. Thank you China Coin forum. I hope to post some more interesting stuff for you later. :)